Achievement Trading Thread

IEvil IMonkey

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've posted a few sessions on TA, but because it is so hard to get onto the servers, I thought I'd post here, too.

Looking to at least trade wins for one of the achievements.

Message me with a FR. When one of us is able to get on the server, send an invite and we'll work on trading wins during the week.

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted by MANDY

Since I've seen a lot of people who need the 6 player achievement, I've decided to form a group for the achievements. We help eachother get the achievement. I wan't to know who's gonna join me.

1. MANDY EN CAS

2. Sakic26

3. The Remdizzle

4. Xtowers

I would like to join. Please message on xbox live me when we are full up.

• 2 weeks later...

Since I've seen a lot of people who need the 6 player achievement, I've decided to form a group for the achievements. We help eachother get the achievement. I wan't to know who's gonna join me.

1. MANDY EN CAS

2. Sakic26

3. The Remdizzle

4. Xtowers

5. DrBnMrsC

I'm GMT (hope that's not a problem)

1. MANDY EN CAS

2. Sakic26

3. The Remdizzle

4. Xtowers

5. DrBnMrsC

I'm GMT (hope that's not a problem)

Looking good, just need one more! I'll start by saying the weekends are definitely the best time for me to do any sort of boosting. In particular, Saturday morning/afternoon. And I am PST by the way...

DrBnMrsC I got your XBL message. Sounds good to me. I don't have a Gold subscription right now so I can't respond to your message on my phone or on xbox.com... and I don't have Gold because no internet at my house so I can't reply on my console either! Anyway, again, Saturday at the time you specified works for me. I'll send you a friend request :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...