Aftermath Gameplay

BBDrew84

Does anyone know any way to convince my parents to let me get battlefield 3? It looks such an awesome game.

But, Mom, they say, "Get your dicks in the dirt, we have an enemy LMG over there!" or "I am getting my fucking shit pushed in over here" in the game when you spot an enemy.

Probably not a good way to convince them to let you get the game...

Another gameplay video from the DLC Aftermath:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tk1J1Hntv4&feature=g-high-u]Battlefield 3: Aftermath Gameplay on Epicenter PC Maxed Settings | Crossbow Scavenger Gameplay (BF3) - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by BBDrew84

Does anyone know any way to convince my parents to let me get battlefield 3? It looks such an awesome game.

Sorry, but if you still have to "convince" your parents to purchase M/18 games for you, it's probably not a good idea for you to play this one.

Anyway, this MongolFPS guy annoys me greatly, and his information seems a bit shaky at best... but we'll see. It doesn't change the fact that the new maps and soldiers look awesome. If I didn't know better, I'd say it doesn't even look like BF3 at all.

Shit happens when you are trying to multitask....
Then leave that multitasking nonsense for the ladies! :p
LoL I can't stand his vocie eww I hate his accent LoL.
Dude, I know right. There's a couple other YouTubers whose voices I really can't stand either. One is a guy who does "Top 5 Battelfield plays" of the week and another is just some other gameplay guy who has a little too much saliva going on...
Thanks for changing the thread topic for me Skillet.
Skillet's good like that ;)

I hope the crossbow is NOT a one hit kill to the chest at any range

I am pretty sure one of those videos said there would be 4 kinds of ammo for the Xbow. A Sniper Bolt, Explosive Bolt, Tugs Bolt, and Reg. Bolt, my guess is that the Explosive Bolt will be a OHK but that is me speculating. And although none of that has been confirmed you can see in the 2nd video that I posted that there is clearly an Explosive Bolt.

Needless to say I'm going to x-Bow people!!

:D Me two! I wonder if it is going to be a Primary weapon or a Secondary

Edit: After watching the video again, I noticed at :39 seconds in to it an Engineer switches from the Xbow to his primary. So it looks like the Xbow is a Secondary weapon?

Edited by BBDrew84

Got bored

Win/Play a round of Scavenger - 20G

Get X Kills with new vehicle - 30G

Get X Kills with Crossbow - 30G

Something to do with the Earthquake? -20G

Maybe if one of the vehicles suck a kill with that. -20G

What do you think? I made them up lol

Edit I got a feeling it might even be 10 kills with each tip of the crossbow lol

Edited by TacticalTodger

I can see the crossbow getting nerfed to fuck a few weeks after the DLC comes out. Just watch. -_-

As for Scavenger mode, while it does sound interesting, I just hope it has more lasting appeal than something Gun Master, which wasn't even that fun at all.

I think the EXPLOSIVE arrow will/must be nerfed....I'm getting USAS w/ frag rounds flashes all over again :mad:

Some new info about the crossbow and new game mode

In short:

- Crossbow goes in the gadget slot, and the explosive rounds are like C4 and are effective against vehicles

- Scavenger is like CQDM, but you only start with a pistol and a grenade, and there are weapon pickups though the game.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-10-24-the-new-mode-that-gives-battlefield-3-newcomers-a-fighting-chance

Edited by Merch

Got bored

Win/Play a round of Scavenger - 20G

Get X Kills with new vehicle - 30G

Get X Kills with Crossbow - 30G

Something to do with the Earthquake? -20G

Maybe if one of the vehicles suck a kill with that. -20G

What do you think? I made them up lol

Edit I got a feeling it might even be 10 kills with each tip of the crossbow lol

I can almost guarantee they will have one to do with an earthquake and the crossbow lol so pretty cool.

Some new info about the crossbow and new game mode.....

- Crossbow goes in the gadget slot, and the explosive rounds are like C4 and are effective against vehicles

I doubt 2 Explosive Xbow's will be effective against Heavy Armor. I am willing to bet that its limitations will be destroying a Jeep or any other light armor, and it will probably take 2 or 3 shots to do so.