Full Moon!

Ooyah

Cant wait to see the time pilot controls, they are shit on a pad never mind a phone!

My thinking is that the game controls in a way similar to Asteroids... and Asteroids controlled just fine on the phone. Fingers crossed!

By the way, I couldn't agree more with your coffee analogy! I usually use cinema tickets as an example... £10 for two hours of entertainment, and few complain about that! £2.49 for a game isn't bad at all, really.

My thinking is that the game controls in a way similar to Asteroids... and Asteroids controlled just fine on the phone. Fingers crossed!

By the way, I couldn't agree more with your coffee analogy! I usually use cinema tickets as an example... £10 for two hours of entertainment, and few complain about that! £2.49 for a game isn't bad at all, really.

My comparison is usually people buying ice-cream, which maybe gives enjoyment for 10 minutes. About the same enjoyment I get on completing one of these games quickly - so nothing wrong with that... Some people called me names again at trueachievements in last weeks' news, when I was glad about quick completion in Lunar Lander. :blunt

Just saw there is a Luna-moon-calender application out now on the wp7. Fittingly for this game ;)

My comparison is usually people buying ice-cream, which maybe gives enjoyment for 10 minutes. About the same enjoyment I get on completing one of these games quickly - so nothing wrong with that... Some people called me names again at trueachievements in last weeks' news, when I was glad about quick completion in Lunar Lander. :blunt

Just saw there is a Luna-moon-calender application out now on the wp7. Fittingly for this game ;)

Hilarious when people on achievement sites berate somebody for wanting achievements! :confused:

Yeah, food is a very good example all round, actually. I work in London, so a simple sandwich can be around £3.00. I would much rather have a game which I can play anytime. That's the problem with food. No replay value. ;)

Well, the moon should be going all out tomorrow night, so I will give it a shot. Or maybe the game will be forgiving and let it pop tonight. I mean, it is near enough, come on... :)

maybe the game will be forgiving and let it pop tonight. I mean, it is near enough, come on... :)

When I first changed my clock, I changed it to date of the full moon without changing the time, and it didn't work. Then I changed the time to a miunute before and quickly entered my game and it worked then. Not sure what kind of wiggle room there is.

I can’t wait till tomorrow night. I don’t know what’s going to go down. with all the stuff that messed up when I changed my clock I think my phone might explode!

Look at some of the reviews on the market place on your phone for a laugh. I can understand like I’ve said before if you are not into game room you might want a full release but the response from people that hold 2.49 so dear (not to mention you can trail the game) is laughable.

I’m absolutely feeling the ice cream comparison as well + less sugar.

I can’t wait till tomorrow night. I don’t know what’s going to go down. with all the stuff that messed up when I changed my clock I think my phone might explode!

Look at some of the reviews on the market place on your phone for a laugh. I can understand like I’ve said before if you are not into game room you might want a full release but the response from people that hold 2.49 so dear (not to mention you can trail the game) is laughable.

I’m absolutely feeling the ice cream comparison as well + less sugar.

Hopefully you should see your cheevos from midnight tonight? Fingers crossed for you!

Oh, those reviews make me mad. Nobody reviews the bloody games, only the price... or the demo! Did you see the mess they made for Burn It All? Infuriating. Maybe they could change it so that you can only submit a review if you have actually purchased the game?

Good call on the sugar thing. Games have no sugar or fat. See? Games are good for you!!! :)

When I first changed my clock, I changed it to date of the full moon without changing the time, and it didn't work. Then I changed the time to a miunute before and quickly entered my game and it worked then. Not sure what kind of wiggle room there is.

Thanks for the info, I had better not mess around tomorrow night then. I am guessing that after 21:00 should do it.

Out of interest though (Warning! Staggering stupidity approaching!) ... is the moon only full for one night? I would have thought at least two, no?

To those of you who have been waiting to pop this achievement 'properly'... go go go. Even though the next full moon was not advertised until being tomorrow night, the achievement just popped for me. I guess that the moon needs a better agent.

Unfortunately, I was not out on the street as I was not really expecting it to pop... but I will listen to "I'll be seeing you" right now to mark the event. :)

By the way, you actually need to complete a game before it will pop.

Go get it, moon fans!

:uzi:

And it's already been said, no date on the other 2 Game Room games.

Oh you mean when you put:

The next 2 Game Room titles will be Shao-Lin's Road and Time Pilot, both great games. No other titles are announced after that. I think more GR titles are a bit unlikely as the 6 they picked to release probably won't sell very well, but it's not out of the question.

I dont see any mention of date in there at all. Having a bad day?

Oh you mean when you put:

The next 2 Game Room titles will be Shao-Lin's Road and Time Pilot, both great games. No other titles are announced after that. I think more GR titles are a bit unlikely as the 6 they picked to release probably won't sell very well, but it's not out of the question.

I dont see any mention of date in there at all. Having a bad day?

My bad, I thought we'd said it in this thread. I was annoyed at the mess you talked about Pac-Man CE DX, but that's a separate issue. :p

Anyonw know when the other GR stuff is out ? since we got overpriced pacman today?

Pac-Man CE DX is an excellent updating though, really good on the 360. If the phone version is anywhere near as good as the 360 version, then it would be worth the price. I guess that, as usual, the controls will make or break it. I would download the trial, but that quite often seems to mess up achievements for me... I will see what everyone thinks of it. Please let it have decent controls!!! It really is a great game. Even though I am terrible at it. :)

Looking at the release schedule , it looks like we won’t be seeing anymore GR till July. God forbid they bring out two games in one week!

pac-mans pretty good but as we talked about before id find it very very very hard to justify 5:50£! of my children’s inheritance!

Looking at the release schedule , it looks like we won’t be seeing anymore GR till July. God forbid they bring out two games in one week!

pac-mans pretty good but as we talked about before id find it very very very hard to justify 5:50£! of my children’s inheritance!

Just make the phone part of their inheritance! The more games you buy for it, the more value you are adding to it. ;)

Just make the phone part of their inheritance! The more games you buy for it, the more value you are adding to it. ;)

I like the way you think. This is now my argument to every spend that goes out of my house , on me. Or should we say ; for the future of our child ;)

Just think of the endless possibilities of "real world " achievements for the July schedule!?

Plants vs zombies? Planting phones? ENDLESS!

I like the way you think. This is now my argument to every spend that goes out of my house , on me. Or should we say ; for the future of our child ;)

Just think of the endless possibilities of "real world " achievements for the July schedule!?

Plants vs zombies? Planting phones? ENDLESS!

Exactly. You can't let your kid go through life without experiencing Pac-Man CE DX! By buying *all* of the games, you are safe guarding vital cultural learnings! It is your duty as a caring parent!

As to real life achievements in the July Must Have games schedule... NOW YOU HAVE STARTED SOMETHING!!! :)

HYDRO THUNDER: Play the game under water.

SONIC 4: Do a loop the loop whilst playing.

ANGRY BIRDS: Catapult a bird across a river. (Would require GPS and the phone tied to the bird).

PLANTS VS ZOMBIES: Bury your phone at least 100 metres underground for three months.

DOODLE JUMP: Using only jumps, travel for 1 mile whilst playing the game (would use GPS *and* accelerometer, to make sure you are jumping and not walking).

GEO DEFENSE: Leave your phone outside your house until it has killed ten visitors.

Any more? ;)