Capture RP Glitch

abstract1620

RP exploits are still happening. The post below is taken from another thread.

call up martin or lester and start a job where you need to collect something like photos or something get the item then call a helicopter kill the pilot then fly over to the marker and hover over it and you get 25 rp each time and so everyone knows the mission called out of court settlement is not patched you can still play that mission you just need to call martin or wait till he gives you the job. and don't let ROCKSTAR know about this ok :dance:

Posted by WOLVES ARE SWEET.

So if you're still after that rank 100 achievement, hop to it!

What level do you need to be to call Martin/Lester. What level to call in a helicopter? I'm only level 9 and never really got passed driving missions in the online. Any help is appreciated.

I have heard level 22, but I just turned 22 last night and still cann't call martin to request missions. you can call lester (for bounties) at level 10 I believe.

What level do you need to be to call Martin/Lester. What level to call in a helicopter? I'm only level 9 and never really got passed driving missions in the online. Any help is appreciated.

I have heard level 22, but I just turned 22 last night and still cann't call martin to request missions. you can call lester (for bounties) at level 10 I believe.

These links might help you guys out..

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-job-reward-database-rp-cash/

http://www.gamingreality.com/2013/10/gta-online-jobs-list-and-payout-info.html

Should get any info you need there.

Thanks for the info guys. I've gotten Martin to call me now, but he gave me only one mission "Death from above" and hasn't given me out of court settlement yet. I think they may have been patched. I will update if I every get the mission and it works.

Edit: I just got High Priority Case by Lester and the glitch has not been patched as of this post.

Edited by Apple

So it seems that the glitch has been half-assed patched. Here's why:

The area it takes to hover is a lot smaller, and apparently the RP does not go up as fast. But.. it still works if you are good at hovering. You only have a mere 2-3 feet of leeway before you either a) end the mission early or b) stop gaining RP.

I've tried placing cars/RVs/Busses over the marker at the start of the mission and landing a helicopter on it. This does not work at all because once you land on the vehicle it acts as if you have landed on the ground, thus immediately ending the mission.

I just leveled up a bunch on 2 separate accounts so I'm sure this method is not patched yet. It's all about hitting the sweet spot and know where they are without getting too close to the marker.

Missions i recommend:

Martin missions

Editor and thief

Out of court settlement

Rooftop Rumble (good RP as well for completion)

Lester missions

High priority case

Parking garage (good RP but requires 2 players to start)

I might have missed mentioning a couple other missions for this glitch to work but the ones above are the ones that stuck out for me. Last night I was leveling up a Lvl 76 and a Lvl 86 account. It took about 3 mins per level using this method as long as you keep a rhythm and the RP counter never comes to a full stop.

I just leveled up a bunch on 2 separate accounts so I'm sure this method is not patched yet. It's all about hitting the sweet spot and know where they are without getting too close to the marker.

Missions i recommend:

Martin missions

Editor and thief

Out of court settlement

Rooftop Rumble (good RP as well for completion)

Lester missions

High priority case

Parking garage (good RP but requires 2 players to start)

I might have missed mentioning a couple other missions for this glitch to work but the ones above are the ones that stuck out for me. Last night I was leveling up a Lvl 76 and a Lvl 86 account. It took about 3 mins per level using this method as long as you keep a rhythm and the RP counter never comes to a full stop.

Do you remember some of the sweet spots for these missions? i usually come in from the right on the marker on Lester's missions, but the window is just too small and I always end the mission early on accident.

I like to use the buzzard helicopter cause it's the smallest. So i usually hover ahead of the marker leaving the tail end in the marker. You can hover pretty low without ending the mission. The other sweet spot is right over the marker but careful not to touch the marker. Once you find the 2 sweet spots just alternate back and forth to get a rhythm going. Hope this helps, good luck!

Yes, I'm not sure if you have to be a high level such as level 60+ But most if not all helipad spots should spawn one, however it may take a few tries going back and forth in order to load a different helicopter till the buzzard appears. But the locations that i know it spawns pretty much every time is the Merryweather helipad down of the map by the docks. That pad either spawns a cargobob or a buzzard.

I think this just got patched completely with 1.09. Still got about 15 odd levels out of it.

I wish rather than patching it constantly and making it gradually less and less fun. Decreasing money and RP and they actually focused on getting the heists out. Because the next gen is out now and if they keep doing this no one is going to be playing this at all in a few months.

I love rockstars single player games but they can't really do multiplayer as well. Rant over.

I think this just got patched completely with 1.09. Still got about 15 odd levels out of it.

I wish rather than patching it constantly and making it gradually less and less fun. Decreasing money and RP and they actually focused on getting the heists out.

Yeah 1.09, I would imagine is the end of all current RP exploits. Maybe it will 'unlock' some new ones? Completely agree on the decreasing payouts and focusing on getting heists out part.