Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so based on posts made on page 20, we need 4 people to do the achievements? is that right? if so then we should get a list together.

1. good ol boy366

2. x Sc0pe PT x

3. bengals fan04

4. ReservoirDog91x

after we get the list together we should set a time and date so we can knock em all out in one setting.

Edited by good ol boy366

okay, so based on posts made on page 20, we need 4 people to do the achievements? is that right? if so then we should get a list together.

1. good ol boy366

after we get the list together we should set a time and date so we can knock em all out in one setting.

hey dude add me to the list x Sc0pe PT x

1. good ol boy366

2. x Sc0pe PT x

add bengals fan04 to that list and ill help!!!!

1. good ol boy366

2. x Sc0pe PT x

add em to that list too. Gamertag ReservoirDog91x

it doesnt seem prey needs 4 people to boost, i dont understand why building up a list.

anyway, i need all the online stuff, guess that a trusty boosting mate would be enough, to serve and be served ;)

GT: Katarr0 my timetable is GMT+1

contact me via FR request and specify its for prey. if nobody answers, ill change the game to boost :D

I can do tomorrow any time. Just let me know when.

alright, ill probably get on sometime in the afternoon my time...hopefully the other guys see this and will be online as well.

it doesnt seem prey needs 4 people to boost, i dont understand why building up a list.

anyway, i need all the online stuff, guess that a trusty boosting mate would be enough, to serve and be served ;)

GT: Katarr0 my timetable is GMT+1

contact me via FR request and specify its for prey. if nobody answers, ill change the game to boost :D

well, i really didnt understand why there needs to be 4 people either, but thats what they were doing on the page before this one...i dont know...maybe we only need one...if the other guys dont show up...ill send you an invite or whatever, okay?

well, i really didnt understand why there needs to be 4 people either, but thats what they were doing on the page before this one...i dont know...maybe we only need one...if the other guys dont show up...ill send you an invite or whatever, okay?

oh, it seems the game dont start ranked match with less than 4 players. maybe the game got patched after the guide was written.

anyway, if u need me ill be ready during weekend.