Achievement Guide and Roadmap to 1000

IC3 L3G3ND

It needs to be submitted, then accepted first. Can take a long time for a guide to be published and stickied. (i only know because i asked only the other day :p)

Oh i didn't know about this, i don't normally write guides but i decided I'd give it a whirl, ok so how and where do i submit the guide? Anybody with any knowledge of that your help is greatly appreciated

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the creature hater achievement, im about 90% sure the beacon has to go off. There has only been about 3 beacons that counted for the achievement for me that I was not sure about. Or maybe if someone else sets it off but you renewed it beforehand it counts?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/836/UPomUno=.jpg Time Bandit 15 http://i49.tinypic.com/28iss92.jpg

Grab 5 Shields from enemies in single player campaign

Later on in the game you will face soldiers carrying shields, they are still very weak, Just click RS to take the shield from them and then press it again to drop it.

i keep running up to this guy with a shield and pressing RS. it's not doing anything. can anyone tell me what button you really have to press? i'm assuming it's wrong since almost every button you have written in this guide is incorrect. LB instead of RB numerous times.

You can't do it to the first shield guy you see. You can only do it once you get the upgrade that allows you to levitate object and pull them. You must get close to them and when your sights turn yellow-orange then press and hold :rs:

just want to make sure of a couple things:

-are there more than nine blue briefcases in the game (for the weapon upgrades)? i ask because i'm just about done with the second level and have only found two.

-do you not need to pick up schematics, blueprints, whatever for the tmd equipment items like you do for the hero upgrades? i found a tmd schematic thing in the second level here and am now thinking there are others i missed and might need.

just want to make sure of a couple things:

-are there more than nine blue briefcases in the game (for the weapon upgrades)? i ask because i'm just about done with the second level and have only found two.

-do you not need to pick up schematics, blueprints, whatever for the tmd equipment items like you do for the hero upgrades? i found a tmd schematic thing in the second level here and am now thinking there are others i missed and might need.

1. Yes, there are more. I think there are about 16 total.

2. You only need to pick up the hero blueprints for the E99 Tech Geek achievement (you also have to purchase one upgrade from each). However, you do need 5 equipment blueprints for another achievement (and buy each one).

1. Yes, there are more. I think there are about 16 total.

2. You only need to pick up the hero blueprints for the E99 Tech Geek achievement (you also have to purchase one upgrade from each). However, you do need 5 equipment blueprints for another achievement (and buy each one).

damn, why doesn't the guide mention any of this? and is there a guide for the equipment blueprints? i see one for the E99 things, but not this. i'm sure i won't be able to find them (i hate collectibles).

damn, why doesn't the guide mention any of this? and is there a guide for the equipment blueprints? i see one for the E99 things, but not this. i'm sure i won't be able to find them (i hate collectibles).

There's a lot more than 5 in the game, probably like 10 of them and there almost not missable since you have to scavenge for E99 Tech and weapon tech to buy upgrades and upgrade weapons, they dont move unlike the hero blueprints and atm i simply don't have the time to do it as i got another game on rental that im going to try finish by Thursday with a lot of grinding in it so if you want me to make a guide for the TMD equipment it will be a while unless someone else beats me to it.

later on in the game, On the docks level there are 2 TMD blueprints that u can nab for the achievement (its after u come back from the past, and before going on the boat) u gotta search very carefully

Unlockable Endings

Ending 1: After disarming Demitov, turn around and use the TMD on the portal. Neutralize past Renko (headshot) for this ending.

Ending 2: After disarming Demitov, turn and neutralize Barisov for this ending.

Ending 3: After disarming Demitov, neutralize both targets for this ending.

Unlockable Endings

Ending 1: After disarming Demitov, turn around and use the TMD on the portal. Neutralize past Renko (headshot) for this ending.

Ending 2: After disarming Demitov, turn and neutralize Barisov for this ending.

Ending 3: After disarming Demitov, neutralize both targets for this ending.

All 3 endings are already in the guide so im not sure what this post is for unless im missing something

me n my buddy powerman1469 got the 100 matches of extinction and 25 games of creatures vs soldiers by playing legit and it put us both in the early 30s (i stopped at 36) just incase anyone wanted sort of a marker. it also put both me and him in the top 7 on the leaderboards in every category so i dunno how many people actually are doing this legit but its going to take a loong while (24hrs +). my suggestion is to get host and get a dedicated friend to play with. i just kept searching for matches and backing out until i got host. also if you get host you can actually idle and not get kicked so you can get the 100 match chievement without even playing. goodluck!

When I hit continue to get the 3 endings, he goes up to where you place the bomb but there's no option to do anything. I was looking to play it again on normal anyway, I guess I'll just back up an earlier checkpoint before I get to the end.