• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Tyger7

2. SatNiteEduardo

3. KillerBEA X

4. chaosinferno107

5. Y4n

6. tbobaneado

We technically have enough, if everyone is still on board and has beaten the game.

Can I propose the weekend of 18th to 20th February. I can be online anytime day or night to make it easier to find a time that suits everyone.

I have the game and haven't put it in my disc drive yet because of the leader boards achievement. If I can get that first then I wouldn't be worried on maxing out the game. Unless, of course, there are other insane online achievements. If you guys need help, let me know

GT: x LiquidSkieS x

If someone could help me with the great battle of our time achievement i will repay the favour, i only need one person with a rating under 75455 thx.

Plx msg me.

GT: Mutatantjaws

I got it.

Edited by jaws

hey guys im looking for all the online acheivements but mostly Heart of a champion as I want to get it before my rank gets too high, my rank is currently: 59254 so if there are 5 people above that rank willing to help i will help with any other achievements people need.

My GT is Dave4April so add me as a friend and send me a message if you can help, thanks very much guys

• 2 weeks later...

can please anyone send me a friend requests to BURNTOUT2800, as I cant find anyone on this dam game. This is so annoying, got search set to WORLDWIDE and theres noone??????? it makes no sense, this game is pretty good ok not the best, but man NOONE???. I've had a few games online, but how the hell are we ment to get any achieves.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I am hwalfway through the single player and am ranked 2252nd with a rating of 91201

I will have the career completed in a day or two and would like to join any group attempting to try for the "Heart of a Champion" Achievement now or in the future.

If you are interested post a reply here or send me a FR + message.

Regards,

Rob.

Gamertag B0BCAT (0 is a zero)

hi

I would like to set up a game so we can boost the heart of a champion achievement. I have noticed a few people have sed that there are looking for this achievement aswell. if any one is intrested then send me a message or post a reply up here saying your GT name and rank/rating on the game.

cheers

my gt is jak3 1990 :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've just bought this game for 15 euro's or so and I want to join to get the achievement. Just send me an invite or message. GT = Kiwiwalker

rank / rating = ????? (I think it's very low because I just started the game)

Edited by Kiwiwalker
I've forgotten something

• 5 weeks later...

Hi I'm Smoggie from England and I'm looking for a dedicated team of at least 6 people who want to knock out the online achievements for this game. Leave a message on my profile here or contact me via xbox live, thanks in advance guys n gals, Smoggie.

• 1 month later...