Pigsy's Perfect 10 DLC - Collectibles Guide (needs help)

thegingerfat1

Here is a very simple guide for all of the food packets and pin ups that are found in the DLC ONLY. The guide is now finished. If you have problems finding any of the collectables I will do my best to help.

Food Packets are in GREEN.

Pin Ups are in RED.

Tips:

• The only thing you can do to make sure you don't miss any is to use the RB button. Food packets and pin ups are a fuzzy green compared to the rest of the world and they appear through walls, making it very easy to find all of them.
  • The chapter select screen shows how many collectibles you have overall, but doesn't show how many you have per chapter.
  • NOTE: If you die at a checkpoint, you MUST get the collectable again. Always check to make sure you have collected everything before moving on - there is no way to go back in this game, although there is a chapter select screen to make life easier.

Collectables Guide

A Man of Action:

Pin Up: After using the grapple for the first time, turn around and the pin up is to the left of the gap you climbed up. (This is just after the sniper rifle training).

Food: Soon after you get the pin up, you will learn how to drop down using the A button. The camera will shift to look at a grapple to the far left; the food is at the end of the platform that you are on when the camera shifts, before you grapple across.

Dead Man’s Peak:

Food: You should reach a platform when Pigsy says something like “This used to be the biggest mech in town”. Behind a wall on the right side is a food pick-up.

Food: As you climb the mech you should fight a single enemy then a group of two. Use three more grapple points and then the camera suddenly shifts behind the platform. The food blends well with the scenery and is easy to miss.

Going Down:

Food: After the cutscene showing you get the first piece (an achievement should pop) go down twice and descend using the grapple. The food is just behind you.

Pin Up: After the previous food, grapple down once more and it is in the corner opposite the exit. (Just before the Pigsy Prod tutorial).

Old Roads:

Food: Once you get past the turret and grapple down, look behind you for a grapple point. The food is on that platform.

Food: You will get to an area with 2 shooting mechs and 3 normal mechs. If you climb up to the vantage point like the game says, you will have to grapple down a wall to a platform below the mechs. It is on the platform next to where you land.

Food: Once you have defeated all the 2 shooting mechs and three normal mechs in the next area, before you leave through the red-leaved pathway there is a grapple point behind you.

Food: There will be a grapple point that you have to shoot to be able to use. Shoot it three times then grapple down on it, and the food is just off to the left.

Pin Up: Drop down from the platform with the food on above and move towards the camera to find a little secret area with a pin up.

A Welcome Disraction:

Pin Up: Sneak past the turret, then past the next 4 mechs to a grapple point. Sneak past the two shooting mechs here, enter the building and look to your right for the pin up.

Food: Drop down the grapple point in this same room and look behind you, its in the corner.

Jaws of Death:

None.

Bare Bones:

Food: As soon as you start, kill the mechs and go along the path behind you, it is at the end of it.

Food: After killing the mechs in the area you will come to the entrance of a pipe. Before entering, look to the right hand side of the pipe entrance.

Food: Enter the pipe and go to the right.

Pin Up: Kill the mechs after exiting the pipe and grapple to the top of that building. Climb down a level and go to the right instead of continuing left to find this pin up.

Food: Keep going until Pigsy says that the scrap processing plant is around the corner. There is a little wall on the left that the food is behind.

Spring Up The Pipe:

Pin Up: After passing the turret ang grappling up a few levels you will see more mechs. To the left of the first group is a pin up. It is difficult to get to so I would suggest using an EMP or Decoy to distract them.

Organized Chaos:

Food: Again, there is a path behind you that leads to another food package.

Food: Drop down from the first area after you used Ally o the turret and in a pipe behind you is another food package.

Food: Go over the bridge that is just beyond the turret's reach and the package is around the corner on the left.

Food: Continue on for a while and you will reach a large group if enemies with one Electricity mech. Kill all of the mechs in this area, pull a lever and drop down. Got towards the camera at the end of the walkway instead of continuing forward.

Note:

If you start the level refinery and die you need to go back to collect the last food in Organized Chaos. I thought since I started a new level I wouldn't need to have to do that but I was wrong.

The Refinery:

Pin Up: Kill the mechs in the starting area and grapple up to the walkway on the left. Follow it around to find the pin up.

Old School Mayhem:

Pin Up: This pin up is just beyond the column that you have to destroy that is just infront of you at the start. You need to destroy the turret first to make thing easier.

Food: Destroy the turret, grapple to the island it was on and then climb up the pipe walkway. Some mechs (one with a shield) will appear. Kill them, and just beyond the first semi-circle of cover is the food.

The Furnace:

None.

Under Attack:

None.

Out On The Trail:

Food: As soon as you see the chapter name pop up (mid-gameplay) look to your right to see a metal grate that you can blast through using a bomb (D-Pad Left).

Food: Back on the main path and just around the corner is the next food. It is in the bushes next to the slimey water.

Food: Keep following the main path and it should branch off to the right on platforms across the slimey water. Before you cross the river, carry straight on and jump over a metal bar to find a food.

Food: After climbing and descending on the main path for a while, you should come to a metal platform in the middle of a swampy area. The main path branches to the right, but the food is straight ahead. Difficult to miss.

Pin Up: After the previous platform you will jump across sinking platforms and grapple through a window. The Pin Up is on the left, behind the camera. (If you die at the turret just ahead you will need to go back and collect the pin up again.)

Hounded:

Pin Up: When the chapter starts look behind you. Its on the side of the small square container.

Food: After opening the door to escape the dog mech, the food is just in the corner, easily visible on the main path.

Leaving Home:

Food: After grappling off the raft, the platform will start to collapse, but don't grapple onwards - instead go backwards on the path. It blends into the scenery, even with RB held down.

Food: After you kill two shooting mechs in the main path, go away from the camera behind the wall and drop down to find some food.

Food: Follow the path round a bit further and there will be a wall of rubble to your left. Go around it and its just on the floor (the platform this is on has small blue strips on it).

Edited by CovertDog

Down The Tubes:

Pin Up: Drop down two levels until you are on a ledge with a lever and door on it. Follow it around all the way to find a poster on the wall.

Food: When you see a container and a fan (after the lift area) you will see a turret ahead. EMP it, and then blow it up. Blow up the fan behind it and there's a food round the corner.

The Depths:

Pin Up: Shoot the box to disable the electricity, kill the mech and then the shooty mech in the distance. There is then a T-junction in the path. Follow it left to find the pin up.

This is the final collectible in the game - the achievement should pop right afterwards. If it doesn't you must have missed something or not collected something after dying.

Edited by Method

Thanks for the guide.

A little note on the last food in Organized Chaos would be helpful for others I think.

When you start the level refinery and die you need to go back to collect the food in Organized Chaos. I thought since I started a new level I wouldn't need to have to do that but I was wrong.

Thanks for the guide.

A little note on the last food in Organized Chaos would be helpful for others I think.

When you start the level refinery and die you need to go back to collect the food in Organized Chaos. I thought since I started a new level I wouldn't need to have to do that but I was wrong.

Thanks for the tip, you save my day!

Thanks for the guide.

I stopped by to post this same thing. If you could add this to the guide, it will save people some grief. Otherwise, great guide!

• 5 weeks later...

completed the DLC now along with the main game.

i used this video guide for the collectables, nothing wrong with this guide i just find video ones easier as i can see exactly where i need to look by my position in the game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuMRlUMyqpw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Pigsy's Perfect 10 - Collectible Guide (Dinner Date)[/ame]

Sorry about this, when I started this guide it was below the word count, but I have added a few extra things to the guide and it can't fit into one post anymore.

Down The Tubes:

Pin Up: Drop down two levels until you are on a ledge with a lever and door on it. Follow it around all the way to find a poster on the wall.

Food: When you see a container and a fan (after the lift area) you will see a turret ahead. EMP it, and then blow it up. Blow up the fan behind it and there's a food round the corner.

The Depths:

Pin Up: Shoot the box to disable the electricity, kill the mech and then the shooty mech in the distance. There is then a T-junction in the path. Follow it left to find the pin up.

This is the final collectible in the game - the achievement should pop right afterwards. If it doesn't you must have missed something or not collected something after dying.

why you dont edit the main post with this?

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the guide.

Omg thank you, that was exactly the last food item I've been searching! I love you lol :woop:

Great guide too!

Thanks for the guide.

You are a life saver

Thanks for the guide.

This should really be added to the guide. I finished the DLC with 26 foods and this saved me from doing perfect 10 again just for the last one. It was indeed at the end of Organized Chaos because i died in the Refinery.

Thanks will i am not !

Another thank you for this tidbit. Saved me from replaying the entire DLC.

OP, thank you for the guide. You really should add this to the guide though, look how many people have told him thank you.