Okay, now I'm really done with this game.

PreacherOfHell

I got my wings today, after a while, I decided to play some Horde to get the other Cheevos. So, I turned on my Xbox, and loaded the game, after the Xbox Splash Screen, the game freezes, I tried for like 10 times to load the game and nothing would happen.

Then, I find this: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/736235-NEW-Screen-Freezing-After-TU6-363-Players-Can-t-Play-GOW2

To short things up, after TU6, some profiles become corrupted, and the game freezes EVERYTIME you try to load it. You can't sign in offline, online, with the save, without the save, the profile just goes corrupted and you cannot play GeOW 2 again.

There's a fiX, but it will reset ALL my War Journal and ONLINE STATS.

Just wanted to share my frustration with you guys, no more GeOW 2 for me ever again.

I feel your pain man. This happened to me when I hit level 97, reset back to 1. I was in a boosting group doing KOTH and we needed one more person, so I sign in my second controller to split screen, when this happened. Turns out playing split screen online is one of the causes.

I feel your pain man. This happened to me when I hit level 97, reset back to 1. I was in a boosting group doing KOTH and we needed one more person, so I sign in my second controller to split screen, when this happened. Turns out playing split screen online is one of the causes.

Yeah, I got reset set during the recent 20x weekend when trying to boost using a second controller. However, I reset, persisted, and got my wings yesterday :woop:

Yeah, I got reset set during the recent 20x weekend when trying to boost using a second controller. However, I reset, persisted, and got my wings yesterday :woop:

Yeah buddy! Do you think Gears 3 will see my levels through the Achievements List or the lvl in Gears 2? I'm seriously thinking of reseting my xp.

Yeah buddy! Do you think Gears 3 will see my levels through the Achievements List or the lvl in Gears 2? I'm seriously thinking of reseting my xp.

I've read in many places that it reads off of your achievements list. I wouldn't have gotten some of the campaign unlocks otherwise. So, do it with caution, but reset away!

• 1 month later...