Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to finish the following campaigns on expert:

HARD RAIN

THE PARISH

Anyone who can help out with these,either by playing legit or glitches can send me a Friend's Request saying Left 4 Dead 2 so I know what it's for to my gamer tag : DEATH SCREAMZ

Will help anyone who helps me.:locked

I need a partner for "Road to Ruin" coop for GOW2. I'll host you thru these two campaigns in return? Let me know.....e2c99g8r

I currently need to get Expert on HARD RAIN & THE PARISH. Tried to do this by myself,and with random ppl(none of my friend's have this game or want to play it anymore).:(

Need someone to Host and do the Expert Glitch, so I can get these last 2 campaigns done with(and I can finally move on to other achievements).:locked

Will help anyone who helps me as well.:woop:

Just send a reply or Friend's Request saying Expert Glitch, so I know what it's for to my gamer tag: DEATH SCREAMZ

right ive been hosting ALOT of boost / acheiv / xp matches for all you guyz to get what you want on sertain games like - RainbowSix Vegas 1 & 2 , Left4Dead 1 - lots more but lets not go on lol

i am now moving onto Left4Dead 2 :D

i need some acheivs on it aswell but ill be hosting anything you guys need For the Next MONTH only then moving onto sumthing els so if u want to get anything on L4D2 PLEASE just message me a freind request -

wen i host ill be making rules to avoyed people getting anoyed / pissed of and leaving and calling me all names when if ofyisly aint my fault

gamertag -

queendazhard

:locked:drunk

1) TIGERBOOBOO

2) B1G D4VE87

3) SuperMills

4)LightHordy

5)LZBears26

6)xOkodarrx

7) xX0 Requiem 0Xx

8)

we need 3 more guys, feel free to add yourself and send me a FR/message, once we get everyone i will set up a date and time that we can all agree on hopefully.

I will like to help in this,and I can get someone else to join too his gt: X0x Requiem x0X. I still have other friends that need this but Im not sure when they will be online.

I am looking to form two groups of 4 for the strength in numbers achievement.

I have a friend to do this with me but I still need 6 people.

Send me a message and please STAY ONLINE

or Wirte your name in this list. I will keep track of both my messages and the thread to check if we have enough. We may even do Expert Mode after we're done.

1. xOkodarrx

2. xX0 Requiem 0Xx

So we have 4 people up for it.

1. xOkodarrx

2. xX0 Requiem 0Xx

3. fatsponge

4. IAsh CoopsI

I will send you both messages and f/r regarding this so we can keep in contact.

Message me or post here telling me your interested in being part of this.

It seems we have 8 players ready to go... but I still need to confirm those who just came in & posted.

I need to recieve a Message to confirm their interest in the achievement

from the following people:

braderzbs

I have a couple of alternatives to help us but I'm not guaranteeing them to be online to help us:

XKillaRavex

Bruh Slayer

xX0 Requiem 0Xx

1. xOkodarrx

2. xX0 Requiem 0Xx *I can call him & he's usually on*

3. fatsponge

4. IAsh CoopsI

5. BIGFATDAVEY

6. Jayzilla636

7. BIGNASTYLUMP

Edited by xokodarrx