Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Could Be Better

This game had some hype, I remember the commercials and trailers. TBH, the game wasn't that bad, not amazing, but it'w worthy of a 6.5-7/10 at least. There were a couple new concepts (or at least what I thought was new) like the rocket launcher that you could bend around cover, or the mini tanks and helicopters. The movement of the player was good and smooth, but the graphics were lacking for a game of that time. The story was also well below par, it was more tacked on that anything else. Lastly, the lack of ranked servers which everyone here who still play the game would desire is lacking. I bought this thing for 5 bucks used, so it was a good investment for me since I spent a good 4 hours or so on the game. The game had potential, but sadly to say, it didn't fulfill that potential.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that bad

I didn't think this game was bad like most say but it wasn't the best by no means. I thought the campaign was pretty good and the multiplayer was playable. I got this game for 10 bucks new at Circuit City way back when they were still around and thought it was def worth it for even 30 bucks. Not bad to me at all.

Pile Of Shit.

This game is goddamn awful. The campaign lags, there's glitchs abound, and your allies run right in front of you half the time and never actually kill any enemies. Twice on level 4 the game glitched, once I got stuck between two rocks and couldn't get out (also happened in level 5 while I was in a tank that had been destroyed) and the other time my tank started flying in the air when I was driving it up a hill. The voice acting is horribly bad, and I really can't stand that I've got to listen to that reporter idiot while each mission loads up. Oh, and let's not even get started on the driving, which makes Alone In The Dark's driving actually look good :eek:.

So ya, in conclusion fuck :uzi:This game.

What a waste of 5 dollars LMAO!

• 1 month later...