Achievement Guide *revamped*

Smokez

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Master Ninja can also be achieved from bleedouts caused by killing one's rezzer. I was in a boosting match today, XdatenshiX was getting summon kills, and he got Master Ninja after the round was over. He did not use a katana or an artifact ONCE during his turn. However, he got several bleedouts due to our glitchy rezzing technique.

Alot of people snipe at Dig Site and Power station(when on lineage) so just get active reflexes and go up the stairs right at spawn and someone will be at Sniper Tower and you should be able to get 4 shots outta him that round. Then just do it again next round if he is stupid he will once again try to snipe you but it won't work.

Hope that helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i got well rounded by playing in a private match, not public, maybe i was just lucky! :woop:

all i hav been playing is private match and the only achievements i had to get in public were. "BBF" "Small World" and "Well-Traveled" all the others i hav gotten in private matchs with 8 or more gamertags in the room...

Edited by Ace 0 Jokers v2

i got well rounded by playing in a private match, not public, maybe i was just lucky! :woop:

all i hav been playing is private match and the only achievements i had to get in public were. "BBF" "Small World" and "Well-Traveled" all the others i hav gotten in private matchs with 8 or more gamertags in the room...

I got well-traveled in the same private matches you did. (When we tried the server-quit method, we changed the maps).

"BFF" and "small world" were definitly confirmed as public, as we played well over 100 private matches with 360 and vistas in the party.