Official Bitching Thread

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did ubisoft do something to this game overnight. Last night me and a freind of mine were doing really well last night. but today I can't get into one good match. It seems like the other team always gets headshots, tazes from beyond the reach of the tazer, my gun shoots one bullets then shoots, The "kill" cams being horribly off, my guns not being as powerful as they were last night. WTF happened. I was enjoying this game now it seems like they did a cloud update or whatever its called and it fucked everything up.

I decided to give MP a try today, since I want to get all 3 starting classes to 10 to get my Uplay points...

Does ANY match last the whole round?? I'm pretty tired of playing for 13 minutes and getting "Connection to the host was lost".

To answer your question, IMO the easiest way to finish a full game is to flip a coin at the start and hope for the best.

I really wanted this game to be enjoyable but it just does not hit the mark. They had so much time to have this game ready and even with that time they still dropped the ball big time. As soon as I hit wave 50 on Guerilla mode, this game goes back to Game Stop.

I can't get over how far backwards this game has gone when compared to GRAW2. Just the sheer number of options and settings for playing online in graw2 leave this game for dead. and it feels like it losts its tactical element and difficulty. PLaying this game on Elite was just no challenge at all. Massively dissapointing. A friend right now has a problem where the game is just showing black screens for the cutscenes, no guns show up in the gun spec screen, and it won't host a game from his his 360 anymore... has to rank up there as one of the biggest let downs for me in 360 gaming... up there with Crackown 2 and the ME3 ending.

OK, in the last hour+, I get this "Host Migration" shit 2-3 min into every game. I haven't got one freaking XP point because of this, and this has been my only chance to try the 2xp weekend. Jeez the MP is fucked up.

Oh yeah, and quite a few kill cams show ppl shooting 2 feet away from me, and killing me. I'm a bad MP player, I'll admit, but when you clearly hit a guy 2-3 times and he shoots wide to your left and kills you, it just sucks.

Edited by Floorkiller

I'm a lvl 49 scout and after all the the b.s. this weekend I am done with this game. I hate just laying into someone just just have them hide behind cover then insta kill me. I'm done with this game I am NOT waiting for an update I'm NOT buying the dlc. I am NOT ever going to buy another ubisoft game. I am done dealing with this FUCKING RETARDED game.

I'll admit I quite enjoy the campaign and Guerilla is OK (although why the hell you can't play public games of it is beyond me).

But the MP is just shocking. I've ground my way through a number of achievements in quick matches and I was starting to work on ranking up all the classes but I've now given up. The number of host migrations and flat-out disconnects is beyond a joke.

More often than not I join a match and find I am on the losing team and get thrashed. Last night I got onto a good team in Conflict, was having a great game and scored a ton of XP only to be disconnected with 15 seconds (yes, 15 seconds) of the match left. All that effort for absolutely nothing.

It's not worth the frustration, especially when the multiplayer component of GRFS has so many issues already (poor collision detection, cover working some times and not others, wonky controls, etc, etc). I've given up on the MP.

What I don't understand is how this has happened when GRAW 2 was such a well polished game with great MP and co-op. Not exactly progress, is it?

I'm 44 yrs old and I usually stay away from MP because my reflexes aren't as good as they used to be. But because I completely enjoyed the first 2 games I figure I give it a shot. My first complaint is the lag, but like others have said, I just quit and find another match. Then there's the "I hit an enemy with a shower of bullets" and they don't die. I get hit with one and I'm done.............. There is no one playing as a team, it's a stupid free for all and I always get stuck with the losing team for some reason.

I think I've played about 12-15 rounds and have only won 1 time. I really wanted to finish this game but I don't think I can stomach getting gang raped until I reach level 50.

The MP in GR 2 was absolutely fun, this is not.

Edited by Importz2k1

• 2 weeks later...
why do your AI teammates go down when hit and you can revive them, yet you cant be revived? when you go down you're just dead. its stupid that you dont bleed out like in Gears.

I was saved many times by the AI. I think if you get knock down and the ai continues to shoot you, you die. Otherwise you should be able to get knocked down twice and get back up with your teammates. I only one had to help the AI. I'm playing on veteran so maybe hard don't allow any get ups?

Anyway, I wanted to bitch that the last level sucked because you had to chase after a guy which really didn't fit this style of game. I also wanted to bitch that the achievements suck total ass for anyone just doing the single player.

I was saved many times by the AI. I think if you get knock down and the ai continues to shoot you, you die. Otherwise you should be able to get knocked down twice and get back up with your teammates. I only one had to help the AI. I'm playing on veteran so maybe hard don't allow any get ups?

i play Elite so maybe it doesnt allow that on that difficulty.

alright i'm really getting disappointed and frustrated with this game's campaign. early on its not super hard or difficult, but later it just gets ridiculous, especially when your AI partners dont do jack squat and you have to kill 90% of enemies by yourself. why are they even there? i might as well be by myself, as helpful as they are. it consistently takes all 3 of them an entire magazine to kill ONE enemy, they're so unbelievably bad at it. meanwhile the enemies all get pinpoint accuracy later on in the game and you are nearly dead every time you poke your head out to take a few shots. and they toss grenades all the time. and dont even get me started on the "Diamond Formation" nonsense when you rescue VIPs, or the absolutely terrible inclusion of timed events that they felt needed to be in almost EVERY MISSION. "you have 3 minutes to kill 8000 enemies and get from here to this place 5 miles away. GO!" why cant i just do missions at my own pace?

i also ran into a nearly game breaking glitch where after i finished a mission and it went to the end screen, it faded to black and then froze, not doing anything. i had to reload the checkpoint 2 or 3 times before it FINALLY decided to load. i wanted to like this game a lot, but its really mediocre at best. really disappointed with Ubisoft\Red Storm.

Edited by shinobigarth

I don't think this fraking reset of challenges worked. Today I got beat your best with more then 20 enemy detections and I didn't even play much since Tuesday when there was reset. I played on Tuesday for two matches with rifleman to get two easy challenges.

How the frak can I have 19 enemy detection if I didn't play engineer?

This game suck more and more. I used to like playing mp now I'm getting more and more frustrating when I start playing.

Edited by mistress3riple

• 2 weeks later...
Beat waves 1-31 in Guerilla co-op last week. Played through waves 31-50 tonight, no achievement for either of us.

Any tips to get this to pop? - Neither of us really get enough time to play all 50 in 1 sitting.

It has to be done on the same map with the same host each time you decide to play again. I played on Shanty Town (on casual) with three other people and got it done within a few hours.