Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My son just bought this, and I was wondering if anyone has an achievement world setup they could invite me too to get all the achievements, its not something I plan on playing, but I read some of you folk can max people out in 20minutes or so.

If can help please message me on Live.

me too any help would be appreciated

Need help with many of these, and unfortunately do not have much of anything to offer in return. But if anyone doesn't mind helping please feel free to add.

GT=Debon4ire

Need:

Bake Bread

The Lie

On A Rail

When Pigs Fly

Into The Nether

Leader of the Pack

Edit: All Set Thanks Phantom for your help

Edited by Debonaire
Finished

I'm looking to get the Pig achievement. It's the last one I need, and I'm tired of trying to find dungeons to get a saddle.

I've got a 500m railway set up and some relatively easy access to obsidian for anyone that can help me, if you need either if those things. Message me on Live. GT: CapnSmite

• 2 weeks later...

I recently finished all the achievements for this game, in anticipation for the Xbox One version of it. So, I now have a map/world with all of the following in it, very close to each other. I am more than willing to freely help anyone who needs the following:

"Leader of the Pack" achievement. --- I have 2 wolves trapped in a box. Befriend, quit-without-saving, reload, repeat.

"When Pigs Fly" achievement. --- 1 pig trapped in a box, with the ground dug out beneath him + saddle nearby. Hop on, and I'll dig out under you 1 block. You'll fall and the achievement will pop.

"On A Rail" achievement. --- 500-meter mine cart rail nearby. Run to one end, ride to the other.

"Into The Nether" achievement. --- 1 Nether Portal nearby. Destroy 1 block with my Diamond Pickaxe, and put it back together. Poof.

"The Lie" achievement. --- I have all the ingredients to bake a cake sitting in a nearby box next to a crafting table. Saves you the trouble of growing wheat and sugarcane.

"Dispense With This" achievement. --- I have all the materials to build a dispenser sitting in a nearby box next to a crafting table.

"Bake Bread" achievement. --- I have tons of spare wheat. Easy.

Just friend me and leave a message mentioning Minecraft achieves. I'll be on all day, and then frequently up until the Xbox One comes out.

GamerTag = St33l Ph4nt0m

Edited by TheSteelPhantom