PowerUp Locations on all Maps

pined5551

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guide is annoyingly incomplete, or at least it wasn't until I went to do Downtown and got every powerup except the third Armor vest (which is apparently invisible near the Tank Node, something I learned from another site). Really, really aggravating.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This guide is annoyingly incomplete, or at least it wasn't until I went to do Downtown and got every powerup except the third Armor vest (which is apparently invisible near the Tank Node, something I learned from another site). Really, really aggravating.

Well, you seem to be the only person to think this. Guide is complete and tested by many people, so clearly it's fine.

• 1 year later...

Wish This thread was still active. I just went through all the maps. Followed the two guides. Played each map until I got the notification. Some maps i got the notification during campaing, others i got during instant, but most of them i got during multiplayer . . . i don't think I missed anything.

I didn't replay them on other game modes. the warfare maps i only played original map title and its necris title (not the additional ones since they are mostly the same).

Pretty sure i missed something, but damn. sucks. after all that.

ADAMDUST

Wish This thread was still active. I just went through all the maps. Followed the two guides. Played each map until I got the notification. Some maps i got the notification during campaing, others i got during instant, but most of them i got during multiplayer . . . i don't think I missed anything.

I didn't replay them on other game modes. the warfare maps i only played original map title and its necris title (not the additional ones since they are mostly the same).

Pretty sure i missed something, but damn. sucks. after all that.

ADAMDUST

I got this ages ago, so I can confirm it's possible and the guides are valid. Just check every map for that "All Powerups Found!" message on the pause screen, including all variations on all game modes.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...