Car Help Thread

AntneyB

lol parking lot is a joke i need 9 cars im done cant find any of them nothin seems to be working 4 me to(parking lot lol thanks but i tried like 10 times no luck)

service-gmc pickup/buick ambulance/int. kb8(cant find polar ice)

sports- mercury custom/ nash lafayette convertible

4dr caddy-75 series limo/plymouth sedan/plymouth special delux/ pontiac sedan

any help wouldbe greatly appreciated

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also worth mentioning Epic Awesomeness' theory on how to get a car you are missing, which has been confirmed by a number of members :)

In the menu go to extras

Then go to Vehicle showroom

Go to a vehicle you haven’t driven yet

While over it press A

Then go to Cases and pick Homicide Free roam

The car you selected should be in the parking lot in front of you or around it

In my experience it worked real well with 2 door and 4 door vehicles but not service vehicles

Yeah.... that doesn't really work.

Update: Words eaten. I only have 1 car left using this method. In my experience, I have found the car I needed driving around more than I have found them just sitting in the lot.

It didn't work the first couple times, but then it started to. I now only need one car. This method isn't working to find it either.

Edited by Nick Is I

Nozza I just want to thank you for finally making this thread. I was so sick of coming to this forum every day and seeing 10 new threads asking where a certain car is, instead of posting in the car location guide. Hopefully this thread cleans this forum up a little.

lol parking lot is a joke i need 9 cars im done cant find any of them nothin seems to be working 4 me to(parking lot lol thanks but i tried like 10 times no luck)

service-gmc pickup/buick ambulance/int. kb8(cant find polar ice)

sports- mercury custom/ nash lafayette convertible

4dr caddy-75 series limo/plymouth sedan/plymouth special delux/ pontiac sedan

any help wouldbe greatly appreciated

Pickup trucks are all over Wilshire. Go to where 9th street turns into Vine, and drive around slightly northeast of there. I saw pickups everywhere when looking for the trash compactor. The buick ambulance was parked, for me, right at the hospital landmark. Go there and look in the lot. For the polar ice truck, it's right where the guide says, and it's in a previous post above where the ice company is located.

I found the limo and a few of those other 4dr cars near the same location I mentioned above. Go to Wilshire where 8th turns into Vine (south west area of the map). Go a block east and block south and there should be a decent sized parking lot. I found the limo in this lot and a few others I needed at the end. I changed disks and went back to this lot a few times.

Try this during a case. The "free ride" mode didn´t work for me either.

"The Gas man" worked fine for me. Just drive around near center (that is what "downtown" means) of "Central".

Pontiac drivers seem to like it hot :)

Please help me find this one. I have looked at the marriage case and all over westlake. Can somebody tell me what free roam they used and where they spotted it because this is my last car and its driving me insane. Thank You.:mad:

Also worth mentioning Epic Awesomeness' theory on how to get a car you are missing, which has been confirmed by a number of members :)

In the menu go to extras

Then go to Vehicle showroom

Go to a vehicle you haven’t driven yet

While over it press A

Then go to Cases and pick Homicide Free roam

The car you selected should be in the parking lot in front of you or around it

In my experience it worked real well with 2 door and 4 door vehicles but not service vehicles

I spent all night looking for my 95th car, the Lincoln Model K Convertible Roadster. I was about to give up and go to bed when I figured I'd check the forum one last time.

Damned if this didn't work perfectly. Walked across the street to the parking lot, and there was the beauty just sitting there.

Thank you!

has anyone not got this achivement when they got into their last vehicle?

I had 1 vehicle left and finally found it, jumped into it and the info for it didnt come up and my status is still 94/95. Later I found the same vehicle and got into it again and still nothing!

International Police Wagon

Do the Homicide case "The Studio Secretary Murder". At the crime scene, you'll find one sitting there that you can drive. Make sure you get in it before interviewing the pervert guy otherwise you lose your chance.

Thanks teal pavleski, ill give it a try

You can always try this trick too. It worked for me every time I did it!

1. Go to extras.

2. Then Vehicle showroom.

3. Go to a car you haven’t found yet.

4. While over it press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/a.png.

5. Then go to cases and go to Homicide free roam.

6. The car you selected should be in the parking lot in front of you or driving near the Police station.

You can always try this trick too. It worked for me every time I did it!

1. Go to extras.

2. Then Vehicle showroom.

3. Go to a car you haven’t found yet.

4. While over it press http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/a.png.

5. Then go to cases and go to Homicide free roam.

6. The car you selected should be in the parking lot in front of you or driving near the Police station.

Are you trying to take credit for this or what?..

I need 1 more car and its the international metro kbm1, I went to the place the guide said but no luck. Any other places to find this car?

I cant find this either in both locations.... I unlocked it once but it didnt save then when I found it again it disappeared after I got out of my original car...

And I never bothered to look n see where I was...

Edit I found this in wilshire between maltose and Clinton a few roads below the Davis hidden vehicle.

Edited by nappster187