How do I scare spooklings?

Optimus Grizley

Do you know which one it is. I thought that I used them all and didn't work. I will have to try again I guess.

Edit: OK got it. Must have missed that one before.

I hate when people ask questions, and then when it is mysteriously answered, they don't give the solution to the original question!!! At least have the common courtesy to answer the question for other peolpe in the community having the same issue, jeez!!! :rant:

For anyone else wondering how to use the emote, simply press your :dup: (D-pad) (in any direction). Your entire emote box of choices will pop up. The scare emote is in the middle column, 5th row down (he has an angry face) (between the robot and dragon). Move your red flashy box over the angry face and press :abut:.

• 2 weeks later...
I found out the 2nd top one is "rick roll" only available last year on April 1. I never knew about it and they didn't add the "comic jumper" emote.

The Rick Roll emote is still locked even for those who were playing on April 1, 2011 and was ONLY visible as unlocked during that specific day when it overwrote the function of all of the emotes by playing a midi version of the Rick Astley tune.

The Comic Jumper emote is the one that is the Splosion Man logo; bottom row, 5 emotes over.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwTUU4ERrWY]WoK Ingame April Fool's Joke - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements

Hopefully they do that event again. It messes up my 100% completion of emotes. Good thing I don't have the dlc and other games yet. At the time of the event I have beaten the game and "Avatar Famestar" didn't come out. Everyone needs to send "Ninja Bee" messages to bring back the event. :)

Hopefully they do that event again. It messes up my 100% completion of emotes. Good thing I don't have the dlc and other games yet. At the time of the event I have beaten the game and "Avatar Famestar" didn't come out. Everyone needs to send "Ninja Bee" messages to bring back the event. :)

NB has stated that if you want them to do it again, you have to pester them about it.

Then again, like I said before, it will still show up as LOCKED from there on after even if you participated. It's really only a one day event and remains LOCKED thereafter. It's NOT something you can keep doing all year long. That being the case, it's NOT worth worrying about as there are no Achievements or Secret Items tied to it. Also, given the way that it works, it's NOT something you would want to remain unlocked as it disables all the other emotes.

ps...you cannot modify the console's System Clock (disconnected) as this "event" is done on NB's / MS's end while connected to Xbox LIVE.

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements

NB has stated that if you want them to do it again, you have to pester them about it.

Then again, like I said before, it will still show up as LOCKED from there on after even if you participated. It's really only a one day event and remains LOCKED thereafter. It's NOT something you can keep doing all year long. That being the case, it's NOT worth worrying about as there are no Achievements or Secret Items tied to it. Also, given the way that it works, it's NOT something you would want to remain unlocked as it disables all the other emotes.

ps...you cannot modify the console's System Clock (disconnected) as this "event" is done on NB's / MS's end while connected to Xbox LIVE.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. :) I was wondering about the "clock" thing, but I knew it probably wouldn't work.