hardest part you found on veteran??

shadow1987

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Forgot the name of the level, but it was the one where you stab the barrel. I was there for 1 hour unsure of what I had to do. Kept on thinking I had to survive so I thought it was hard. Of course when I finally did it it wasn't that hard, but damnit, only if I figured that you had to knock down the barrel.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm halfway through and so far I'd probably say the part in "Numbers" right after the armory where you go outside. Of course I found out about the Thunder Gun only after I finally struggled through that part.

On the same level, I also struggled at the part where you can choose a gun and you have to defend the Spetsnez coming downhill. I eventually went outside with the dual LMGs, hid on the left, and shot them as they came right in front of me.

Forgot the name of the level, but it was the one where you stab the barrel. I was there for 1 hour unsure of what I had to do. Kept on thinking I had to survive so I thought it was hard. Of course when I finally did it it wasn't that hard, but damnit, only if I figured that you had to knock down the barrel.

I just did this and it was super frustrating. They really do not clearly indicate that this is what needs to be done.

This shit. Pissed me off something awful and I never even knew about the barrel until my brother told me about it..after I'd already beaten it lol.

The barrel part... The game was really really easy otherwise, I just didn´t know I have to push the barrel so I was just keep killing those enemies for like 30 minutes until I died and died again, so I said ... ah f*ck it and returned to the game like 14 days after it, after that... PIECE OF CAKE.

That SOG level was a bit of a pain, I'll admit that.

Proud to have finally beaten it on veteran.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

wow, im not bragging or anything but i didnt struggle on any bits. I prety much managed just to fly through these levels. I can see how the stabbing barrels would be a bit of a pain. Easiest way to do it is to kill as many as you can as quick as you can, then while there respawning run up to the barrel, knife it down the hill then run back as quickly as possible to cover. You'll get through it in 2-3 goes :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The mission with the barrel was kinda hard. Mostly because the game never tells you to destroy the barrel, so if you don't figure it out on your own then you're screwed with infinitely respawning enemies. Even that wasn't too hard though. I knew something wasn't right so I watched a video and got past it right afterwards. The rest of the game had this brilliant thing called waypoints so I had no problem.

Edited by newbsicle

• 1 month later...