Holocron Guide

Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???

The answer to this is an invincibility holocron, easiest way to reach it is to stack two or three exploding flower pods on top of each other then double jump to the second fungus on the wall, it's time consuming and not really necessary, but if you ever wondered, there it is and i hope it helps

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
LEVEL 7 - IMPERIAL FELUCIA - 15/15

Directly opposite here you'll see a Sith Holocron which if you can jump up grants you ???

Invincibility

When you jump on the fungal growths on the tree to get the Holocron if you jump up to the tree branch and do the :abut::abut::lbbut::bbut: combo you can get it. I would advise doing so after you have defeated the troopers but before the AT/CT.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It might be worth mentioning that you can't exit a mission after you've collected all the holocrons (like if you missed some on the first pass). Completing the holocron bonus objective doesn't trigger autosave, so you need to continue playing through until it says "Saving..." across the screen or you will lose the holocrons you just got and have to do it again. Let's just say it took me getting my last holocron in the game, and not getting the achievement, to realize I had to play through every single stage AGAIN because none of them were saved.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just picked this game up again...going to ask a few questions that I know have been answered somewhere---but I do not feel like fumbling through post after post. You will tell me what im looking for, Jedi scum.

• I know there is a problem with the 'default text' thing, has that been patched? Can I change outfits/saber stuff during gameplay that won't effect Holocrons from not saving (or whatever the issue was)?
  • Just finished FUII and I assume I can, but want to ask anyway: Can I replay levels after completing the game to find Holocrons I missed?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...