Take a break from MW3?

Yes, and no. I took a break from MW3 to play MW1. I am so god damn depressed that I didn't start playing COD4 when it was first out, and when everyone was playing it...

Believe me, you didn't want to deal with the stress. If you think MW2 and 3 have bad MP, COD4 had leans... Horrible. Just horrible. I find it hilarious though, that fixing the problem meant taking out the leaning.

Believe me, you didn't want to deal with the stress. If you think MW2 and 3 have bad MP, COD4 had leans... Horrible. Just horrible. I find it hilarious though, that fixing the problem meant taking out the leaning.

I don't know what you mean by lean, but COD was by far the best of them all.

I don't know what you mean by lean, but COD was by far the best of them all.

Corner leaning. People shooting out of the top of their heads around the corner without ever coming round it.

I played on PC, btw. Not sure you had that on 360.

Edited by Nitroglencerin
Clarification

Corner leaning. People shooting out of the top of their heads around the corner without ever coming round it.

That's it? Something like this makes the game bad? It's a great game regardless. The maps are all pretty damn good, I don't particularly hate any of them besides Bloc, and there actually seems to be balance in this game. Tier 2 Perks are pretty much perfect and certain attachments removing Perk 1 makes sense.

That's it? Something like this makes the game bad? It's a great game regardless. The maps are all pretty damn good, I don't particularly hate any of them besides Bloc, and there actually seems to be balance in this game. Tier 2 Perks are pretty much perfect and certain attachments removing Perk 1 makes sense.

I like the maps in that game more than any of the rest, actually. Crossfire is my all-time favorite map and I think the single player storyline was the best thus far.

Just believe me, it was frustrating beyond belief. At least all the quickscopers, campers, boosters, and other various annoying players in MW2 and 3 are all actually kill-able, not behind a impenetrable corner. They've come a long way in making different walls not bulletproof, and making the game a lot more playable in that regard.

Perfect case. this is the best COD with friends and the worst by yourself.

I don't mind playing MW3 by myself, but I need my noob tubers in my group for MW2....it makes it easier for me to run and gun.

I have issues with lag (getting shot when I run around a corner, but nothing like that on xbox 360)

Perfect case. this is the best COD with friends and the worst by yourself.

I couldnt have said it better myself. It is my most hated game when playing by myself and my favorite game with a squad of 6. Every once in a while I see a friend playing TDM by themselves. They must be a glutton for punishment.

I just need one friend to communicate with and the game is a blast.

LOL....so true....last night I play with 5 other friends and we got into a match with a clan (RAPE) so we won...by a lot. All of the (RAPE) clan went negative. I asked them "did you guys just rape us?" and I heard a barrage of 12 year olds telling me to get out of their lobby...then they said the were going to equip nukes and rape us....again we won by a lot....then they all back out of the lobby. That is one of the few encounters with 12 year olds that was funny....but only cause I played with friends....otherwise it would of been horrible.

LOL....so true....last night I play with 5 other friends and we got into a match with a clan (RAPE) so we won...by a lot. All of the (RAPE) clan went negative. I asked them "did you guys just rape us?" and I heard a barrage of 12 year olds telling me to get out of their lobby...then they said the were going to equip nukes and rape us....again we won by a lot....then they all back out of the lobby. That is one of the few encounters with 12 year olds that was funny....but only cause I played with friends....otherwise it would of been horrible.

Was that a SnD lobby, because I swear SnD on MW2 has the most >12 years olds anywhere.

Oh God, I'm still shaking on what they did to me... *shudders*. I mean three whole deaths. I've never felt so violated.

Was that a SnD lobby, because I swear SnD on MW2 has the most >12 years olds anywhere.

Nope, just regular TDM.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...