The Mercenaries guide

Cobwebbyfir

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how do I use the Ammobox effectively? As far as I can tell it's not useful, unless someone can explain how. With other handguns, and even the MP-AF, you only have to fire once at something's face to use the melee finisher for example. The Ammobox takes several rounds to stun enemies. In addition to that, its damage isn't really impressive... even with Target Master on. So... Am I missing something, or is that gun really as useless as it's been so far?

So how do I use the Ammobox effectively? As far as I can tell it's not useful, unless someone can explain how. With other handguns, and even the MP-AF, you only have to fire once at something's face to use the melee finisher for example. The Ammobox takes several rounds to stun enemies. In addition to that, its damage isn't really impressive... even with Target Master on. So... Am I missing something, or is that gun really as useless as it's been so far?

The name is it's use, really. It has a large clip so it can hold a lot of ammo. That's about it lol

The name is it's use, really. It has a large clip so it can hold a lot of ammo. That's about it lol

Which means nothing when it literally goes through rounds faster than they can even drop (7-50 per enemy? Ew.)

...Oh well, at least it seems I'm not alone in seeing that it's useless. =/

Use gunfire to break the green hourglasses, these put you into "combo time" where you will receive an extra 1,000 points for each additional combo you perform as long as it is active. Combo times only last for 30 seconds so make them count.

I'll say it again this is wrong. You do not receive an extra 1000 points, your combo bonus gets pushed up to 1000 points if it is less than 1000.

If your combo bonus is more than 1000 you receive no bonus, so shooting a green hourglass when the combo is 10+ has no effect.

Combo Time is only good for increasing your combo bonus between 2-9.

I'll say it again this is wrong. You do not receive an extra 1000 points, your combo bonus gets pushed up to 1000 points if it is less than 1000.

If your combo bonus is more than 1000 you receive no bonus, so shooting a green hourglass when the combo is 10+ has no effect.

Combo Time is only good for increasing your combo bonus between 2-9.

So combo time is only for 2-9 ??? :confused::confused:

thanks for the info

i will put it

Edited by Cobwebbyfir

I use Power Counter, limit breaker ;) duo and solo

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Due to the current event I used my favourite SHERRY (2) and used COMBO BONUS and got a decent score of 1.092.544 without spawning the Napad (I'm not that pro yet haha).

I know I can do better but it seems that the COMBO TIMES are glitched I dunno. I hit one of them and killed like 7-8 enemies during the time and once I was done no freaking points got add to my total score. Three matches and nothing. Maybe my COMBO BONUS skill disables that feature.

Edit: So I might as well IGNORE the green Combo Timers right, cause I don't really see the difference and I also don't get what is written in this guide here. Started it over 1000 points, noting added and started it below 1000 still no points added WTF. Someone explain me how the hell these timers suppose to be working, thanks.

Edited by JuSt BLaZe

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

Due to the current event I used my favourite SHERRY (2) and used COMBO BONUS and got a decent score of 1.092.544 without spawning the Napad (I'm not that pro yet haha).

I know I can do better but it seems that the COMBO TIMES are glitched I dunno. I hit one of them and killed like 7-8 enemies during the time and once I was done no freaking points got add to my total score. Three matches and nothing. Maybe my COMBO BONUS skill disables that feature.

Edit: So I might as well IGNORE the green Combo Timers right, cause I don't really see the difference and I also don't get what is written in this guide here. Started it over 1000 points, noting added and started it below 1000 still no points added WTF. Someone explain me how the hell these timers suppose to be working, thanks.

A LOT OF HACKERS 9,999,999 :( u beat me my best 712.453 i will try to get 1.000.000 :)

And yes ignore the green Combo Timers

Edited by Cobwebbyfir

all Hidden Boss

Urban Chaos - 15 Counter Kills before 80 kills (Napad)

Steel Beast - 25 Coup de grace attacks before 80 kills (Gnezdo)

Mining the Depths - Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds (Strelat)

Rail Yard - 25 Quick shot kills before 80 kills (Ubistvo)

High Sea Fortress - 40 melee kills before 80 kills (Gnezdo)

Catacombs - 20 Quick Shot Kills - (Strelat)

all Hidden Boss

Urban Chaos - 15 Counter Kills before 80 kills (Napad)

Steel Beast - 25 Coup de grace attacks before 80 kills (Gnezdo)

Mining the Depths - Kill 70 enemies before 600 seconds (Strelat)

Rail Yard - 25 Quick shot kills before 80 kills (Ubistvo)

High Sea Fortress - 40 melee kills before 80 kills (Gnezdo)

Catacombs - 20 Quick Shot Kills - (Strelat)

Yeah buddy, got all the maps, have to finish SD-DLC quick first though and then I can grind on these ones. :AR15

Oh, it's not keeping him alive that's the problem, it's keeping everything else from getting mowed in half by him. I like to get counters/coups de grace for the extra time because that score from the time at the end adds nicely...

Right that's one tricky sumbitch. Lure him away or go up/down the ladder in the middle, kill the next one fast with your counter, rinse & repeat.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...