Achievement Trading Thread

Monopoly Man 93

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 22/25 collectibles. I'll share with anyone who sends me a collection!

GT: Johnny Nitro

Normally I'd only send one message but since you're after the collectables, I've sent a message from my other account too. (SXRXE1)

Good luck!

I miss the days before the title update when I was able to send 100% :(

Normally I'd only send one message but since you're after the collectables, I've sent a message from my other account too. (SXRXE1)

Good luck!

I miss the days before the title update when I was able to send 100% :(

Haha thanks! I reciprocated before I checked in. Appreciate it regardless!

I know this is not exactly the right place to do this, but still mostly correct. I'm trying to get 100% collectibles (I'm a completionist, what can I say) So far at the time of this posting I'm at 67%

Considering I couldn't find an image of the collectibles and don't know names, so I just went with a diagram (not really but that's the best name)

http://i46.tinypic.com/15f3hua.png

Red = Needed

Green = Have

I appreciate any help I get and just to keep this closer to being on topic, if you need any collectibles for the achievements (or just plain want closer to 100% of collectibles like me), send me a message and I'll send some of mine (curse you title update)

Thanks list (and so they don't decide to resend and waste their time)

- SxRxE

- The Crazy Beard

Need some help with this online achievement. GT: d1cetw1ce

Of course I will share back!

P.S. I can't directly enter a Gamertag, when trying to share the collectibles. I first have to add you as a friend. I don't know if this is normal, or just a restriction in Germany :/

Thanks to EatSleepDreamAchievements. Now I know why ;)

Edited by Hubisoft

I know this is not exactly the right place to do this, but still mostly correct. I'm trying to get 100% collectibles (I'm a completionist, what can I say) So far at the time of this posting I'm at 67%

*SNIP*

Thanks list (and so they don't decide to resend and waste their time)

- SxRxE

- The Crazy Beard

I've sent you collectables from my other account SXRXE1.

You should unlock a few new ones, good luck!

Need some help with this online achievement. GT: d1cetw1ce

Of course I will share back!

Collectables sent!

I've sent you collectables from my other account SXRXE1.

You should unlock a few new ones, good luck!

Thanks, sadly I only got 1 new collectible (the sharing thing is so cruel for a completionist) Still I appreciate the help

@EatSleepDreamAchievements: Thanks for the image and kinda helps me with figuring out which I need, but I'll stick to the diagram since I don't got much left.

Thanks to all those that helped so far :)

Updated Checklist:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qnxjli.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just beat the singleplayer, looking to nab the two multiplayer achievements before I move onto the DLC. Add my gamertag Nixemo and send some collectibles if you could! Thanks.

EDIT: Got the original 200 now, time to start on the DLC! Thanks for the help from a creepy duck and SXRSE (even though you were late, haha). I'd love to keep sharing and get all the collectibles, so if anyone else shares, I'll share back.

EDIT 2: A few days late, but yay for 450 gamerscore! Still up to sharing to hopefully eventually complete my collection and to help anyone out.

Edited by Nixemo

Hey everyone, just beat the singleplayer, looking to nab the two multiplayer achievements before I move onto the DLC. Add my gamertag Nixemo and send some collectibles if you could! Thanks.

I see you already have some but I sent mine anyway xP

Edited by SXRXE

GT: Akif I

Add me and share your collectibles, and I will return the favor.

Btw, do you need to be a gold member to do this? Not sure if I want to redeem my prepaid card just because of this.

Collectables sent, gold membership is not required.