X360A End Game servers

Rapturous Rich

Just thought we could all benefit from sharing all our servers that are running End Game and its various modes, to minimise coming across a badmin ruining our first experiences of this tempting DLC! ;)

I'll update the main post with each server.

All servers are running 'core' settings unless otherwise stated.

The Sandbox

100% End Game (CQ and CTF)

EAST U.S.

Admins: Gealt.

The Koala Militia || 100% CTF & CQ || No rules, enjoy!

24/7 CTF & CQ, all maps.

EUROPE

No rules, really, only ban worthy offence is "being an idiot" :p

Owner & Admins: Me (Rapturous Rich). Benny, Drew, WOLF, gmurda, Opiate and 5 XBL/IRL friends

The Royal Brotherhood 200% CQ

24/7 CQ, all maps.

EAST U.S.

Owner: SCGOVERNOR Admins: Gmurda33

The Red Corner | End Game - CTF | 100%

No rules. Lowest scores may be autobalanced if teams are unfair.

Admins: Das Belmont (Le Vampyr), Bulldog LXXIII, Disenchanted x, Blad 75

Edited by Rapturous Rich

The Royal Brotherhood 10% AS (muahahahahaha)

EAST US

Owner: SCGOVERNOR Admins: Gmurda33

this will only be set up as AS until I get the medal, which nobody will play on this server anyway, so lol

Edited by gmurda33
i like big butts and i cannot lie

Are these server's gonna be used for achievements as well?

sure, you can join these servers and easily get your achievements. you LEGIT suck if you have to boost these servers. the longest part of getting these achievements is to switch game modes between CTF and CQ to get the air dropped IFV. i had all of these within 15 minutes of playing.

OT: rich my server is now 200% CQ on all endgame maps

Are these server's gonna be used for achievements as well?

You suck if you can't get the achievements by far the easiest DLC the assignments where also very easy. Got every achievement and assignments in less than a few hours coulda done it faster but yah easy as shit.

Edited by Benny34
Rich is sexy

The Sandbox is currently running End Game CQ and CTF 200%, you guys should drop by, it's been too empty lately.

i was there the other day---good competition on that server

How could you forget The Sandbox, Rich? It's the classic x360a BF3 server! And a fun one at that.

Day one End Game was great on The Sandbox, lots of x360a guys on both sides.

Do you know of any other 10% Air superiority servers? Would like to get the medal out of the way quickly... I like getting jet service stars, but the mode is really unbearable with 100% tickets...

it wouldnt let me set it up as 10% if it was to allow people to find the game through quick match. the most you can do is 75% if i call correctly. but i never even really tried it. i dont think im going to get the medal. its too unbearable

I was on a 60% server a couple of days ago. Unfortunately it had expired the next time I looked it up. I thought I had read somewhere, that you have to have 50% to allow quick search people to join.

However if you get four people you might be able to do it with those people...

I was on a 60% server a couple of days ago. Unfortunately it had expired the next time I looked it up. I thought I had read somewhere, that you have to have 50% to allow quick search people to join.

However if you get four people you might be able to do it with those people...

yeah thats true. it would almost be like boosting. almost......

but shit id do it.

Do you know of any other 10% Air superiority servers? Would like to get the medal out of the way quickly... I like getting jet service stars, but the mode is really unbearable with 100% tickets...

I kind of agree. I make tons of XP on AS (it's like Domination all over again), especially with double XP, but the mode itself is incredibly boring and monotonous. It feels like even 100% ticket servers go on and on...

Alright, so how about we get a server on Wednesday evening and play against each other on a 10% server. No boosting, just short intense rounds. What do you think?

I'm in. We can use my server.

Edited by gmurda33
Ill ban u if u kill me