Blind Eyes VS Ghost

GGDoubleG

LOL Someone misses being able to sit in a corner with there dunce cap on.

Then again, not everyone is a camper. I'm running with Lightweight, Cold Blooded, Dexterity and Extreme Conditioning. Ghost would be a welcome addition or substitute to that template, but I can't access it until 55 and then only for 1 level, assuming I prestige. That's kind of lame.

You could always use your permanent unlock token after you prestige for the Ghost perk. That's what I did, but I wished I used it on Flak Jacket instead since I like playing Nuketown.

Do you get 1 Permanent Unlock Token per prestige? That makes it a bit more bearable, but it still sucks because you can't use one of the more useful perks for your entire playthrough.

After you prestige you get to make two choices the first is: An extra create a class slot, A token refund (this only affects lvl up tokens so it would probably be used at the end of a prestige), and a stats reset (Not a tempting option to me so not sure what all this does). The second is the permanent unlock token, which you use by going into pick ten and selecting a slot (i.e Primary Weapon or Perk 1) inside that menu you can use a button prompt to permanently unlock the item you are currently viewing. With near constant UAVs I picked Ghost, having to move around constantly is hardly a setback with using it. The AN-94 is also a good choice.

I don't like campers, and I don't camp. But I always have a "Ninja sniper" class that I'm completely invisible for playing hardcore. I usually find myself a good line of sight with my claymore(s) placed and get ready for a feast. I guess Treyarch doesn't want that neither.