Whats your highest multiplayer kill score?

My high score is 1900. The best part was that in that game of Wanted I took first place as well, with only 4 kills, and the guy in second place had like 13. :D

I wish the match ending stats showed you how many stuns you got, because I had to have gotten a trillion.

1150, killed a guy in Deathmatch from haystack (although, I had a few bonuses, like First Blood, etc, the kill itself was probably around 700 points). I had several 650 / 700 ones as well, but that was more luck than anything else. After 15-20th level it gets more easy, since you can get some abilities that give you some good kill points, especially if your approach meter is full or if you're hiding.

Still, gloat thread is gloat thread.

Oh, this is totally a gloat thread, but I'll try to make it a helpful one. Here's some links that may help the rest of this post make sense:

I routinely get 1100 in Deathmatch. That's:

• Incognito (350 pts)
  • Hidden (300 pts)
  • Focus (150 pts)
  • Poison (Crafted to be 300 pts instead of the standard 200)

I've definitely earned 1300 a couple of times, with the other 200 pts coming from various other bonuses that come up often:

• Poacher (50)
  • Savior (50)
  • Revenge (50)
  • Variety (200)

I once had someone smoke bomb me in order to keep me still while he earned Focus, and I realized that it was a clever way to pursue some of the challenges. I've completed The Artist (700 pt kills) and The Apothecary (Earn Focus while poisoning a target) this way, and still play a few rounds this way each night since it's still my best chance of completing the Variety challenges (I commonly earn Silent, Discrete, Reckless, Stun, Chain, Honourable Death...lots of Honourable Death) and The Elite Templar (6000 pts in a session).

Which is me admitting that I'm not as good as some of the folks I see out there...it's a bit of a shortcut, but it aint necessarily easy to pull it off 5+ times in one round for 6000+. It often gets me first place, though, and with half or less the number of kills everyone else has.

Anyway, one of these days a big kill like that will happen at the same time as my 2X Loss Streak, which comes into play in most such rounds since I'm getting killed a bunch while my abilities recharge. It may even happen when I earn Greater Variety (400 pts), for 1500 x 2 for 3000.

Where can you check?

Near as I know, you can't. Single Kill Scores don't seem to appear in the Statistics or Leaderboards, so you've only got your attention span (hey, sometimes I don't even notice what the score was, like when I'm busy getting killed) and your memory cells.

Edited by daishichi