My video playthrough of explorer

Quickdraw

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, okay, that's really good to know. I started doing this and its taking a long time, but it will be well worth it in the end to add to my 100% completed game list :woop:

PS to anyone that sees the games that I'm boosting, if you would like to help that would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...
This was an good guide, but you did forget to visit some places and when you are filming decrease the brightens on your television so it will be more light and use flashlight always to do it easier to watch the video. And don't use gas mask unnecessary.

Example where you didn't visit is in "Frontline" mission, when you crossed the bridge from the Red to the Nazi there was an opportunity to jump down to the second under section here it was possible to find stuff and it was also access to pipe network in the air above the ground which lead to a body etc.

The access to the first under section is by stairs on the right side and you did visit this section but not section 2. Because a little bridge from this section over to the other one was destroyed.

But i unlocked the explorer achievement inside the building in video 32 in Outpost and Enlightened inside Ostankino Tower in video 48.

yeah i keep forgetting to take the mask off i just lost the effort to do it and just went as quick as i could.

i recorded this on my pretty old tv so its shoddyness was expected and could really do much, since then my new tv is using the hdmi cable which i dont think is going to work with my dazzle box i had b4, need to find a way around it.

and the whole unlocks when walking near bodys and stuff can be valid, but at the time of doing this getting it all put up soon as i could i just thought record it all and people will get it since there was so much doubt and confusion, may not be exact but it gives a pretty good idea to people who dislike reading like myself.

I extended the walkthrough to ensure if anyone didn't get it will by the end of it, even showing getting the enlighten and there was another strange one people had issues with. i know i missed some points, but with everything that was pickupable its no small problem, people can always adds bits they find in themselves. i didn't see point in messing editing bits and bobs in at the time.

Im very pleased its help people get the achievement, which was why i made it in the first place, id like to thank the people who sent me messages of thank you for helping them get this and anyone in this thread, i thank you back my friends.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey dude cheers for the videos I got this on the level just after Outpost! I hated this achievement with the passion however the only one I needed to go to 5 total completed games! Videos helped SO much !

Anyways I am sure you are sick of all the posts about how much they helped but I could not simply pass up the chance to say my piece (it would have been rude to ignore the help you gave!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im glad people are still finding it helpful months and months after the game is released, it was such a tedious achievement to do finding all them drops.

if for some reason a video goes missing now i don't have the files any more to re upload which would suck, might need to put them fully on my other account, altho by now if they ain't removed i doubt they will.

• 3 months later...
Im glad people are still finding it helpful months and months after the game is released, it was such a tedious achievement to do finding all them drops.

if for some reason a video goes missing now i don't have the files any more to re upload which would suck, might need to put them fully on my other account, altho by now if they ain't removed i doubt they will.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great guide. I just unlocked the Explorer achievement on my 3rd playthrough and now have 100%ed the game. I was pretty disappointed that I never earned the explorer achievement on my 2nd playthrough so I decided to try your guide and it unlocked when I picked up some ammo in the building on 'Outpost'. Perfect... Thanks a lot. :woop:

• 3 weeks later...

Wow nice work, alot of videos. I personally didn't need a video guide, the first few levels i followed one, but after a while it just took me too long. If you know the levels good and you played them atleast once (the more the better), you can just try and go to every freakin corner in every level, leave no stone unturned, collect everything. I got it on my first try and it unlocked in the level caves, after i walked through the caves and broke a door into a bathroom. Damn I was so happy at this point because i read several comments saying they unlocked it earlier.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...