Who do you use

I use anyone just about. I like my melee characters though. (Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Raikage, Minato.) Absolutely despise and hate puppet characters. And I frown upon anyone who chooses Deidara, because there is no way anyone will ever fight with him legit, and win. So, anyone really, except for Puppets and Deidara. (Won't even use him as support I hate him so much.)

As for support characters... I tend to have one Attack and one either Neutral or Guard. Depends on my mood.

I use anyone just about. I like my melee characters though. (Lee, Gai, Kakashi, Raikage, Minato.) Absolutely despise and hate puppet characters. And I frown upon anyone who chooses Deidara, because there is no way anyone will ever fight with him legit, and win. So, anyone really, except for Puppets and Deidara. (Won't even use him as support I hate him so much.)

As for support characters... I tend to have one Attack and one either Neutral or Guard. Depends on my mood.

I agree; I absolutely hate using puppet master characters. I also hate using Utakata (sp?) his bubbles are freaking worthless. The only character I can beat while using him is Mifune, Lee or Gai.

I agree; I absolutely hate using puppet master characters. I also hate using Utakata (sp?) his bubbles are freaking worthless. The only character I can beat while using him is Mifune, Lee or Gai.

Haven't used Utakata yet. Though, I like Madara and a few others. Very nice additions to the list of usable characters.

Haven't used Utakata yet. Though, I like Madara and a few others. Very nice additions to the list of usable characters.

Yeah I like using Madara. Me and my friend have been doing live stream matches where we use the randomizer to pick our characters. One of the fights was Mifune vs Utakata and I won with Utakata. My friend was pissed off that he lost to "a guy who blows frickin bubbles for attacks, I mean how much lamer can you get" Beat him twice in a row with that match up so he decided to drop it.It was funny because one of the watchers noted how hilarious it was that he lost to a guy using bubbles.

Yes this game has a very good roster, although a few gen 1 versions where missing. I can see why due to lack of good skill sets, but it was sad to see them gone.

Right now I use Sakura to beat up Karin in Player vs Com in 1 v 1 offline battles because my grasp of the fundamentals and basics of this game is about as firm as a bowl of soggy Tofu and from what I've seen of Karin so far, she's a bit of a whiner.

Once I get a better grasp of that I'll throw support characters in and maybe I'll dare to go online one day.

Az

• 7 months later...