Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get you guys, the only achievement that can be boosted is With Great Honor yet you all have groups for the OTHER achievements. The Ranked lobbies are totally random, you can not kick people or invite people so it's really hard to get a group together. If you know a way to do this then bloody hell, share it, but I still think it is not possible.

I don't get you guys, the only achievement that can be boosted is With Great Honor yet you all have groups for the OTHER achievements. The Ranked lobbies are totally random, you can not kick people or invite people so it's really hard to get a group together. If you know a way to do this then bloody hell, share it, but I still think it is not possible.

No need to boost any achievements really apart from with great honour.

to boost pro u need to invite to the dirt party lobby and then start a race whats so hard about it?

mrsunchaser : to boost with :)

You can't invite people to a Ranked Race Session (Pro Tour), hence why Jam Session is there. And I forgot to mention, Mix It Up is also achievable via boosting.

Seriosuly people listen to Michael, one 1 Achievement is actually gainable via boosting, and that's 'With Great Honour'. Which I'll boost with someone if they want. Message me.

I'll boost with you, if you haven't got it already. I need the discipline achievement also, maybe we can do that at the same time?

hi from the uk, want to do the with great honour achiev, the one where you cant hit anything, i will be on all day tomorrow, and over the weekend, anyone else needs this, and we can start a 2 player jam session, send me a message over live.

Edited by smsya15