Multiplayer Guide

Bahroo3

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have good suggestions on where to bunker down at each map on gold? My buddy and I have fbw down pretty good and wanted to branch off to the other maps for some variety.

Firebase: Reactor

Hold up at the starting point with a decoy on the right. This map can be hard if you don't handle the Hack points correctly.

Firebase: Ghost

Hold up in the Back room with the ammo crate with a decoy in the middle. Most of the enemies will come from the ladder/hallway entrance. All of the Hack points are easy with the exception of the landing zone one.

Firebase: Dagger

Hold up in the tower with decoys on the left and/or right sides. Watch out for a few enemies who will try to flank you from the back entrance. This map has no bad hack points.

Firebase: Giant

Hold up in the Command room split up 3/1 on each side. Put the decoy on the left side and have an infiltrator on the right to force them to spawn at the starting zone. Middle hack point can be a bitch if not handled correctly.

Firebase: Glacier

Holding up at the top of landing pad with 2 decoys on left and right sides. This method is almost as easy as FBW/G/G and you won't have any problems. The hack point to the right of the landing zone has little to no cover so be ready to possibly use some launchers or tech/Bio explosions.

For FB Giant I prefer to stay at the landing / extraction point. Have two people sit in the building on the left and you only need one decoy.

Have two infiltrators for the hacking objective, while the other two should not have too much of a problem holding on the extraction zone.

don't know if anyone had tried this yet but I just tried the batarian soldier the other day level 20 maxed out everything except fire grenades (useless IMO) and I did great on silver a very good melee character and phantoms don't last long againts ballistic blades defo my new main class next to turain sentinal ^^b

Operation Silencer has been announced.

Didn't know where to post out of excitement, so sorry if I'm in the wrong.

Edit: In reply to Bahroo's post - my bad. May the higher forces please delete?

Edited by SolarFury