• Replies 946
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gamertag is 'Vanaman360'. I'm looking to set up a boosting party.

Message me on Live or on here (don't just post to this thread) and I'll update this post. Make sure you mention Call of Juarez and the exact names of the achievements you need so I can keep a log of who needs what and cross them off as we go.

I'm in the UK, it would help if you're within the same timezone or near it. Or at least willing to stay up late.

I'll make sure everyone who signs up is kept up to date.

Only sign up for this if you're committed, it just makes it easier for everyone when we're all dedicated to getting these bitchy online achievements :)

Vanaman360

-Earthquake

-Lucy's Lullaby

-Quicker than Hell

-Demolition

-Headhunter

-Blind Killer

-Surefire Hand

-Rifle Expert

-Legend of the Wild West

-Killing Machine

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm going to be organizing a boosting session in the next week. Type tag below if interested. I'll send out FR,then we'll workout the day & time;

EDIT: Only need like 100 kills more for the last achievement but i'm happy to help others get their achievements as long as I get some kills :)

EDIT: Got them all

Edited by Micz 000

Hello I'm looking to boost all the online achievements. I'm willing to help out anyone who helps ! Please leave me a msg on Xbox live and/or send me a friend request! I'm available almost anytime. Thanks for helping!

Gamertag is x krazienoob x