Games with Odd Points [Archived]

Gun-Nut

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've Forza 2 for the sole purpose to even out my score -.-

Yeah, DJ Hero 2 gave me an odd gamerscore, and it stayed that way for a couple years... It wasn't until recently that I played Blitz The League for the sole purpose of evening it out. haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Retail Games: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=705673&postcount=1

Live Arcade: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=1885345&postcount=147

Windows Phone: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=3613261&postcount=456

Windows 8:

A World of Keflings

- Technicolor Sheep Coat - 7G

- Ultimate Collector - 13G

- Socialite - 13G

- Pretty Bird - 7G

- Tailor Made - 13G

- Story Time - 13G

- Colors of the Rainbow - 7G

- Giant Boogie - 7G

Rayman Jungle Run

- Starters - 1G

- Hors d'oeuvres - 4G

I just wish I could buy the Alarm fur Cobra games here in Canada. Never seen them, my brother was telling me when he was in Germany they were so common (not surprised though, considering its a German game). Played them quite a bit on the computer though.

The first two alarm fur cobra games are available in Canada, as I have played them lol. The first one is called Crash Time Autobahn Pursuit, and the second is called Autobahn Polizei.

The first one might be a little on the rarer side to find, but I see the second one all the time in the EB Games that I go to.

• 2 weeks later...
Wasn't until looking at this that I even realised you could get 1 and 2g achievements... Is there really much point to them? (No pun intended)

You should check out Kameo it has achievemenst with 0 points.

While grateful for the 88 points from Lego Pirates, the 3 from Iron Man and Don King Prizefighter messed me up nicely.

Thanks to this list, I know what to grab to make up the ending-in-2 or ending-in-7 to round off my score. Nice job, guys! :)

Lego pirates is an easy game to 1000. just finish it. the other 2 sound like they are easy as well.

Usually, when you have odd points, there is usually another achievement in the same game that is also an odd number which make it back to a "Whole number"

There are times where its much harder to try fix your Gamerscore within the same game!

First game that comes to mind is BulletWitch where you get 1G for beating the game on HELL mode... I played through the game twice and that was enough.

Also Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter has climbing to the top of online leaderboards.