What were the best 360 and steam games of the year?

Omar Til Death

wow, someone posting some love for Dead Space 3... that's great!

My favourite this year is Splinter Cell : Blacklist. But Dead Space 3 is the most underrated game this year imo, it gets so much hate for it's microtransactions, I never bought anything with real money in it (besides the story dlc).

GTA V and Tomb Raider. Remember Me was great as well :)

wow, someone posting some love for Dead Space 3... that's great!

My favourite this year is Splinter Cell : Blacklist. But Dead Space 3 is the most underrated game this year imo, it gets so much hate for it's microtransactions, I never bought anything with real money in it (besides the story dlc).

Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence was the most underrated IMHO.

• 5 months later...

Tomb Raider was awesome. Great story, gameplay, visuals, and sound. Multiplayer was okay. I do like 3rd-person shooters, so I did not mind it, plus there were some novel gameplay ideas, such as all the rope-climbing, mountain-scaling, and trap-setting options.

Not sure if it was on Steam, but Brothers was a really, really, short game that packed a ton of emotion and feeling into a few short hours.

• 1 month later...
You didn't like Remember Me and Tomb Raider?

:eek:...:(

So I know this thread is like half a year old, but I never saw this lol. Remember Me was nothing special, just a meh game really. Tomb Raider was actually really good, but not good enough to where I see myself buying the definitive edition in the future.

• 2 weeks later...