Title Update coming. Invisibility Fix!

Megaluke1

Update set to fix Invisible player exploit and also, contact info for players to report offenders.

I for one am feed up with Rockstars handling of this game on a multiplayer side of things and don't even get me started with the DLC/Season Pass. However I am all but nearly finished with this game having done NYM Hardcore, so feel committed enough to finish this game and the DLC I've already payed for.

http://support.rockstargames.com/entries/22281408-updated-11-3-12-information-about-invisibility-in-max-payne-3

Oh okay, cool to know this is fixed now. I was filing complints like it was going out of fashion when I thought it was the intentional work of hackers, but then I was told it was Rockstar's F up.

Invisibles dudes always seemed to be low, single-digit level players toting the shotgun. They'd usually go something like 20-1, with the one death probably being a lucky grenade.

I know I could seem them on the minimap so I just started spraying in the general direction but you couldn't even lock onto their nothingness (no surprise really).

All said and done it was funny how despite having all the odds in their favour they'd never be the best player in the match.

Patch is top notch it has fixed the problem with invisible people as well as balanced the multiplayer out a lot more its much more fun to play now. Plus they added a picture to show what killed you on the death screen which is very welcome.

UBER GOOBER you should download the Hostage Negotiation DLC its the best one so far and achievements are not half as bad as the first one. Only one that I didn't get in first hour of playing is the Intimidation Mask... still don't have it nearly 8-10 hours later still don't have it. People just don't reload in combat that often.. if at all. :(

Played a few Deathmatches and there's still a tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny bit of invisiblility sometimes, but it's not nearly as bad because the name/energy bar is still visible and you can still lock on and murder them.

These were just momentary blips. People weren't invisible for the entire game. Saw about 5 instances of it in 5 games, 50 of gameplay. Not bad.

and WOW, that explosive burst is ruining my shit.

• 2 weeks later...