Achievement Discussion

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taken directly from the achievement guide.

NOTE #4: Game stats and upgrades DO NOT carry over from save to save. Meaning that if you have 499 saber throw kills on one save getting one on another save will not unlock the achievement. Also kills made in the training room and combat modules DO NOT count towards achievements either.

NOTE: If you don't want to do two playthroughs of the entire game, you can replay the last level, Death Star, and simply do the ending opposite of the one you picked before.

is there much difference between the hardest to settings? I got upto the save before you fight vader on the hardest setting but I cant do it was thinking of trying the setting below.. was wondering if there was much of a difference?

There is a big difference. But you shouldn't change the difficulty because then you won't get the achievement

I like achievements xou can unlock by just playing the game one or two times and have above 500 points. Much more fun to play. Sure there should be harder ones, but I hate it if everything seems so impossible and time consuming. These are great ^^

I laughed so damn hard as I read the last achievement and saw the logo - worst day-shift mangare ever XDXDXD

Can someone explain the lightning shield achievement? I saw a post earlier and it said if you have your shield level at at least 2 then lightning will arc off and kill enemies? I've only used this power rarely but now that I'm going for this achievement I can't seem to figure it out. Someone help

Can someone explain the lightning shield achievement? I saw a post earlier and it said if you have your shield level at at least 2 then lightning will arc off and kill enemies? I've only used this power rarely but now that I'm going for this achievement I can't seem to figure it out. Someone help

Using lvl 1 lightning shiled protects you from some damage. You MUST upgrade the shield to lvl 2 or 3 for it to kill the enemies, and earn your achievement.

Using lvl 1 lightning shiled protects you from some damage. You MUST upgrade the shield to lvl 2 or 3 for it to kill the enemies, and earn your achievement.

I always love posting questions cuz it seems like everytime I do I figure it out soon after. I never thought to hold the charge, but it's pretty simple. Halfway through the tie facility I got the hundred now it seems to take forever to get the 500

hey guys !!

i'm playing on "sith warrior" and i was wondering, if i can switch the difficulty to apprentice and still get the apprentice achievement after beating the game or do i have to restart on apprentice !?

thx in advance, cheers

The game completion achievements are stackables. Meaning if you beat the higher difficulty you will get the lower ones.

I'm on my second play through and I didn't notice a way to increase the difficulty. Do I need to start a new game on Sith Master to get the master acheivement? Also, what's the easiest way to get the Sith Lord Frenzy?

To get the Sith Lord Frenzy just spam force push on the bridge in the prologue. You should get it within two or three pushes.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...