The Ultimate Arcade Game Resource Thread [Archived]

Kairi

Excellent will definitely keep this handy when i have a few extra $ in my account.

Also, it might be useful to distinguish what are online achievements and what are co-op achievements. Something like yu-gi-oh millennium duels has online achievements but something like dungeon defenders while it is done online is also a co-op experience.

As some of these games have been delisted, perhaps a better idea would be to group them all together instead of having them mixed in with the games that are still listed.

Also some minor issues i noticed, you have two dungeon defenders listed, the second one should be dungeon fighter as its the game that the name is linked to, and magic: the gathering duels of the plainswalkers, the price for total completion should be 25$ not 35$.

I am leaving the delisted games where they are because I want everything to be in alphabetical order just like the site has it and will not be separating them. I may create a list of all of the delisted games and have that separate somewhere if that helps at all! As for the co-op suggestion, I may make a co-op category under all of the games at a later date if that is helpful to everyone; in the meantime, there is a good list here for your co-op needs.

Both corrections have been made! :)

Very nice! I would like to add that Zombie Wranglers * CAN * glitch. The achievement * New Ooze * to be exact. You have to collect 50 green ooze canisters and sometimes even tho you have collected all 50, it doesn't seem to want to count. And since the game is saved onto the XBL servers, there is NO WAY to restart or fix it. A handful of people on TA including myself has had this happen...i'm now stuck at 190/200 forever.

This has been added, thank you for letting me know!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unforunately, a few more Arcade games have been delisted recently. :( The following games are now delisted:

• Catan
  • Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao
  • PowerUp Forever
  • Risk: Factions

There are also quite a few deals on Arcade games at the moment (detailed in the first post) that will be ending soon, so if you interested in any of the games, make sure you get them now the deals will be changing tomorrow.

Great list, keep up the good work!

I have small request. Can you add next to the price or something if a game is available on disc? Like Minecraft for example. I collect XBLA games on disc and I think it would be helpful. I asked about these discs in another thread but didn't get much help.

Anyways, if not, no worries. :)

P.S. I hope you can make a list like this for WP and W8 too haha. Hey a dude can dream right? :p

The deals for this week are in the first post! Note that Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe Edition is for today only!

Great list, keep up the good work!

I have small request. Can you add next to the price or something if a game is available on disc? Like Minecraft for example. I collect XBLA games on disc and I think it would be helpful. I asked about these discs in another thread but didn't get much help.

Anyways, if not, no worries. :)

P.S. I hope you can make a list like this for WP and W8 too haha. Hey a dude can dream right? :p

Thank you!

I was working on adding the games that are on disc as well in the "Other Notes" part of each game (since I think it is important to know which ones can be on disk); I know there are currently a lot of games missing that note at the moment, but I could probably get that finished tonight if that helps. :) Did you want me to add something by the price as well as "Other Notes" so it is more noticeable, or is just the "Other Notes" section okay with you?

I could try to make a list for those if it would be helpful! If I do it though, it may take a while considering this list took a lot of work and time in order to be completed.

The deals for this week are in the first post! Note that Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate Deluxe Edition is for today only!

Thank you!

I was working on adding the games that are on disc as well in the "Other Notes" part of each game (since I think it is important to know which ones can be on disk); I know there are currently a lot of games missing that note at the moment, but I could probably get that finished tonight if that helps. :) Did you want me to add something by the price as well as "Other Notes" so it is more noticeable, or is just the "Other Notes" section okay with you?

I could try to make a list for those if it would be helpful! If I do it though, it may take a while considering this list took a lot of work and time in order to be completed.

Awesome, "Other Notes" is fine, thanks!

Don't worry about WP or W8, just a small request but it's not as useful as this list. Thanks again.

Awesome, "Other Notes" is fine, thanks!

Don't worry about WP or W8, just a small request but it's not as useful as this list. Thanks again.

I just finished adding in all of the ones that I know about. If I am missing any, please let me know so the list can be updated!

I will see if I can get one of them done soon if I can.

The "Side Business" achievement in Fire Pro Wrestling is unobtainable but it says "No" next to Glitched/Unobtainable Achievements, u should change it to "Yes".

Also, Ikaruga is listed 3x and Toy Soldiers is listed 2x.

BTW great list!

Thanks for the information! I did not know there was an unobtainable achievement and have now updated this list. :) Thanks for spotting the errors as well; one of the Ikaruga listings was Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet but said Ikaruga for some reason, and I forgot to add the "Cold War" part to the second Toy Soldiers. If you see anything else that needs to be corrected like that; please let me know!

Thank you! I am glad you like this list! =D

Thanks for the information! I did not know there was an unobtainable achievement and have now updated this list. :) Thanks for spotting the errors as well; one of the Ikaruga listings was Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet but said Ikaruga for some reason, and I forgot to add the "Cold War" part to the second Toy Soldiers. If you see anything else that needs to be corrected like that; please let me know!

Thank you! I am glad you like this list! =D

Other problems I have found:

-Blacklight: Tango Down is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Call Of Duty should be titled "Call Of Duty Classic"

-Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night is stackable, there's also a Japanese version

-Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is stackable, there's also Japanese and Korean versions

-Dead Rising 2: Case West is stackable, there's also Japanese and Korean versions

-Discovered should be titled "Intel Discovered"

-Dragon's Lair is stackable, there's also a Windows 8 version

-"Imposters" in Gotham City Impostors is misspelled and is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Skulls Of The Shogun is stackable, there's also Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions

-Voodoo Dice is stackable, there's also a Japanese version

-"Words" in War Of The Worlds is misspelled

-Word Puzzle isn't stackable

Other problems I have found:

-Blacklight: Tango Down is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Call Of Duty should be titled "Call Of Duty Classic"

-Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night is stackable, there's also a Japanese version

-Dead Rising 2: Case Zero is stackable, there's also Japanese and Korean versions

-Dead Rising 2: Case West is stackable, there's also Japanese and Korean versions

-Discovered should be titled "Intel Discovered"

-Dragon's Lair is stackable, there's also a Windows 8 version

-"Imposters" in Gotham City Impostors is misspelled and is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection is stackable with the GFWL PC version

-Skulls Of The Shogun is stackable, there's also Windows 8 and Windows Phone versions

-Voodoo Dice is stackable, there's also a Japanese version

-"Words" in War Of The Worlds is misspelled

-Word Puzzle isn't stackable

All of these have been fixed with the exception of Discovered since that is the actual title of the game; Intel is just before it for advertisement purposes. If you look at the cover art, it just says Discovered on it. Since the site has it listed under the D's in the Arcade section, this list will be the same way for consistency.

Thank you so much again! :)

-A World Of Keflings' completion time should be 11-12 hours. The original/base game takes 5 hours, the 'It Came From Outer Space' DLC takes 2 hours, the 'Sugar, Spice and Not So Nice' DLC takes 2-3 hours and 'The Curse of the Zombiesaurus' DLC takes 2 hours.

-Babel Rising is stackable with the Windows 8 version.

-Bionic Commando Rearmed is stackable with the German/Japanese version.

-Boulder Dash-XL was delisted on July 3rd.

-Buku Sudoku is stackable with the Japanese and Mexican versions.

-Call of Duty Classic is stackable with the German version.

-Child of Light has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Contrast has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Guacamelee! Super Championship Edition has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-Iron Brigade is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-LocoCycle has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Ms. 'Splosion Man is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is stackable with the Windows 8, Windows 8 (VAIO) and Windows 8 (Toshiba) versions.

-Peggle 2 has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Prince Of Persia should be titled "Prince Of Persia Classic". I know it's titled "Prince Of Persia" here on XBA but it says "Prince Of Persia Classic" on the cover art.

-RBI Baseball 14 has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Section 8: Prejudice has a stackable GFWL PC retail version.

-Sonic CD is stackable with the Windows Phone version.

-Strider has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo should be titled "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix".

-Super Time Force has a stackable Xbox One version.

-A World Of Keflings' completion time should be 11-12 hours. The original/base game takes 5 hours, the 'It Came From Outer Space' DLC takes 2 hours, the 'Sugar, Spice and Not So Nice' DLC takes 2-3 hours and 'The Curse of the Zombiesaurus' DLC takes 2 hours.

-Babel Rising is stackable with the Windows 8 version.

-Bionic Commando Rearmed is stackable with the German/Japanese version.

-Boulder Dash-XL was delisted on July 3rd.

-Buku Sudoku is stackable with the Japanese and Mexican versions.

-Call of Duty Classic is stackable with the German version.

-Child of Light has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Contrast has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Guacamelee! Super Championship Edition has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-Iron Brigade is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-LocoCycle has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Ms. 'Splosion Man is stackable with the GFWL PC version.

-Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is stackable with the Windows 8, Windows 8 (VAIO) and Windows 8 (Toshiba) versions.

-Peggle 2 has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Prince Of Persia should be titled "Prince Of Persia Classic". I know it's titled "Prince Of Persia" here on XBA but it says "Prince Of Persia Classic" on the cover art.

-RBI Baseball 14 has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Section 8: Prejudice has a stackable GFWL PC retail version.

-Sonic CD is stackable with the Windows Phone version.

-Strider has a stackable Xbox One version.

-Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo should be titled "Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix".

-Super Time Force has a stackable Xbox One version.

All up to date except Prince of Persia since this list will be consistent with what the site has the game listed as.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Kairi, the difficulty listings for Beyond Good and Evil HD and From Dust are both incorrect. Both are listed as 8/10s, but are 3/10 (Beyond good and evil) and 5/10 (from dust).

I have fixed this now; I'm sorry for having mistakes on those. If you see any else that is wrong, please let me know.

Yet another game has been delisted, Ascend: hand of kul.

http://www.signalstudios.net/news/entry/ascend-hand-of-kul-gets-discontinued-on-xbox-360 Info from the developers website regarding it.

Updated. The servers are going down November 18th as well, so there are only a couple months left in order to get any missing achievements. I may go back to it and try to complete it, but the actual achievement list glitched for me for some reason (it doesn't show all of the achievements on my console, and shows an achievement that is not even in the game :confused:), so I don't know if it will be possible. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Battle: Los Angeles seems to have been delisted. I'd post a link for proof but if you check XBL (i used the website) you are not able to buy it.

Sucks as this was part of a staff club i was going to go for :(

Thank you for letting me know! I don't need any links for proof so no need to worry about that. As for the staff club, don't worry about that either; I'll contact a Max Club Director about it so it can get removed and replaced with a game that is available.

• 6 months later...