Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

Still looking for a co-op partner.

Also would like help to win one more event online (the sniper one is all thats missing), if others help me I will help you get all 9, this is how bad I want this achievement done now lol, hit me up on XBL

GT: Xx SilentMurder

EDIT: No longer need TK's Favourite or a co-op partner, have one lined up :) (Y)

Edited by Silent_Murder92

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two Peoeple to help get TIR achievements (XBox). We are looking to start working on this on Sat night about 10pm CST. If you would like to join in please send me a message to my gamertag: SCRUFFYM0NKEY. Please have a MIC and willing to comunicate.

Players:

1. ScruffyM0nkey

2. MrGreedo

Edited by scruffyonthelake

Hey guys im looking for 3 people to do the online achievements. ive pretty much done all the single player achievements and im just looking for the online achievements to mop up the 1000G send me a message saying that u want to boost dead rising 2 achievements and a friend request to SLaYeR KiD xX. Im from united kingdom but can work around other time zones if needed. p.s. im also looking to get the complete all cases in coop achievement so if anyone will help me i would appreciate it very much. also looking to boost any other games on my gamertag :)

I need help defeating the TIR events, I have gotten two of the three achievements and I need help with beating all nine events. I have beaten the slicycles, zomboni, and I believe stand up zomedy. I need 3 boosters to help me out. I am going to be online all night so anyone who wants help just message me on this thread or just message me on Xbox LIve