We found the fastest way to boost!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I was doing this, me and my mate found a little addition to this method.

Still follow the same rules and so on, however when capturing each others flag, have your opponent pick up your flag then drop it, allowing you to return your flag and then capture theirs. This adds on +2 xp per go, sure it's a little, but it adds up over the games and it doesn't waste time either as long as you keep a steady movement.

-SE

While I was doing this, me and my mate found a little addition to this method.

Still follow the same rules and so on, however when capturing each others flag, have your opponent pick up your flag then drop it, allowing you to return your flag and then capture theirs. This adds on +2 xp per go, sure it's a little, but it adds up over the games and it doesn't waste time either as long as you keep a steady movement.

-SE

Haha, clever idea. I'll give this a shot next time I do a few boosting rounds... If each player returns 9 flags that's only 18 xp per game but I suppose that's 100 free xp for every 5 games. ;P

didnt realise this thread was up (and i did search :S) but i have a way very similar to yours but gets you 600 per match if ur interested in editing it at all here is the link to mine

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2028384&posted=1#post2028384

and sorry for posting it i couldnt find this one when i tryed :( i have given you 2 credit over there though so i hope that makes up for it

Make your opponent pick up the flag and stand on the point of capture. While you're running, kill him. You will get a kill, all the bonus XP, and the capture within a second. This adds no time and ramps XP gain exponentially.

Quarantine

Thermobaric Rocket

Two other weapons: Your choice (See below)

Fleetfoot

130% speed

All flag and player icons on

Might as well set the two other weapons as ones you need for Challenges and add a couple minutes to the time to allow both of the players to work towards those as well, cause once you destroy everything on Quarantine (which takes about 45 seconds with both players using the Thermo) getting the kills needed takes less than a couple of seconds each time they spawn. With the player icons on and a completely visible map, its easy to find and kill players. A Sniper kill takes less than 2 seconds after they spawn if they turn their Fleefoot on to cancel spawn invulnerability then you shoot them in the head. So I would suggest using the Sniper to get the 5000 kills needed for that one challenge.

Make your opponent pick up the flag and stand on the point of capture. While you're running, kill him. You will get a kill, all the bonus XP, and the capture within a second. This adds no time and ramps XP gain exponentially.

Quarantine

Thermobaric Rocket

Two other weapons: Your choice (See below)

Fleetfoot

130% speed

All flag and player icons on

Might as well set the two other weapons as ones you need for Challenges and add a couple minutes to the time to allow both of the players to work towards those as well, cause once you destroy everything on Quarantine (which takes about 45 seconds with both players using the Thermo) getting the kills needed takes less than a couple of seconds each time they spawn. With the player icons on and a completely visible map, its easy to find and kill players. A Sniper kill takes less than 2 seconds after they spawn if they turn their Fleefoot on to cancel spawn invulnerability then you shoot them in the head. So I would suggest using the Sniper to get the 5000 kills needed for that one challenge.

I never thought Quarantine was a good map for any kind of boosting. May I ask what kind of advantages the map does have?

The bonus is that the flags (once the buildings are gone) are about 8 seconds a part and it takes about 2:30sec to finish a match.

FX.

Hmm, good point. I might try this out tonight, if Live comes back sometime.