1 vs 100 << Message to Completionists!

DigitalTru7h

I loved this game. I played it most days during my winter break (once I found out it was free if you had gold), even played a bunch after getting the full 200. The cancelation sucks, but for more than just completionists. It was way better than just "free gamerscore," and I defy anyone to call themselves a fan of the game without getting the full 200 (unless you missed Low rider or Quick Draw, but any fan on this site would have the full 200).

Another glitched title?! I don't even know how to download it...I went to the site and there was no download T_T hell, I can't play it with a broken controller anyways...

It isn't glitched. The game was a live event runnig every night from November 2009-February 2010. The achievements weren't hard, you just had to play the game a few times. Random chance said that you were going to get most of them if you played enough.

It isn't glitched. The game was a live event runnig every night from November 2009-February 2010. The achievements weren't hard, you just had to play the game a few times. Random chance said that you were going to get most of them if you played enough.

OOoh, alright. Well I didn't hear about it until now, was out of the Internet during that timeframe actually =/

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I always though each season was to get its own achievement list anyways thus most should have known this anyways.

Replying to an old post, but this is correct. According to sources before it was cancelled, each season was going to have its own achievements (similar to how DLC for Full House Poker is specific to a certain season). These achievements were supposedly unobtainable from the moment Season 2 ended, NOT at the announcement of the game's cancellation.

I'm missing one achievement, I'm not a completionist so I'm not super fussed about it but it would have been nice to add the game to my completed list. I really do miss this game though, I'd play it regularly even without achievements.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess I'm one of the lucky few, got the last achievement for quick answers not long before the game was set to close. There is a feeling of self-satisfaction you can get from knowing you have a 200 that can't be earned anymore, but rarely do I ever bring it up. Probably the same feeling people get when they have the 1000 in a sports game that had the servers taken offline (read: most EA sports titles)

• 3 months later...
I guess I'm one of the lucky few, got the last achievement for quick answers not long before the game was set to close. There is a feeling of self-satisfaction you can get from knowing you have a 200 that can't be earned anymore, but rarely do I ever bring it up. Probably the same feeling people get when they have the 1000 in a sports game that had the servers taken offline (read: most EA sports titles)

Likewise. I really miss this game, but at least I can say I got the 200

• 2 months later...