What's your favourite map in this DLC  

55 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite map in this DLC

• Bandar Desert
    • Alborz Mountains
    • Armored Shield
    • Death Valley
    • They're all shite

Armored Shield. It doesn't feel like BF3 at all. In fact, it reminds me of the first Bad Company. Which is pretty cool considering I only got to play through the campaign in that game.

I also like Alborz Mountain though. The snow is nice and I like running around on all of the rocks and ridges around the small fishing villages. And then how it moves up into the mountains in Rush is pretty cool.

I've only played on the other two once each and didn't have a great time on them. But I can't really say anything about them until I've played them more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I only really play conquest, and Death Valley is my personal favourite. Not too big, not too small. The terrain is great to traverse in tanks.

It seems as if Death Valley is actually the least popular, with Armored Shield being the most popular (based on the ratio of servers running AS over DV, and many AK rotation servers that exclude DV in particular). I think either they don't like the lighting, or/and there aren't any attack choppers (mainly the latter)

Many people leave when DV is coming up on my server rotation, and when it's being played, it's rarely maxed at 24 players. People usually leave to go play those 24/7 500% Armored Shield servers, and there are rarely servers running DV.

Edited by Le Vampyr †™

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...