Oh Trip, How I Love Thee...

All of the characters in Enslaved were the most realistic and human I've ever seen in a video game before. The amazing facial anaimations along with brilliant performances from the actors makes it easy to forget that they're not real. I got more enveloped in the story and characters of ths game than I do with most movies and books these days. That's what made this game so great in my opinion.

I found myself in-love with "Trip" the moment you see her curled up cowering when Monkey awakes after the slaver shop crash. There was something about her that just made you want to help her. I found myself frantically racing to her rescues later in the game. I had really hoped for more interaction in a romantic way between the two.

But once it's all said and done "Trip" is easily one of the most beautifully crafted pixalated females I've seen in a long time...not to mention, she has a gorgeous ass.

Hey this achievement seems to have glitched for me. I am almost poitive I have rescued Trip from the rhino in less than 35 seconds but no achievement. It's a pain as I only have three achievements left on the game! So has anyone else experienced a glitch or is it actually quite diffucult and I am underestimating it? The dog rescue cheevo was easy so I dont know.

• 1 month later...

I wholeheartedly agree. I played a few chapters then put the game down for a long time, but the whole time I wanted to see how the story developed mainly cause I am captivated by her character. I was just busy with other games. Trip has the most realistic depth of character, and probably one of the best character "looks" I have ever come across in a video game.

And I am not ashamed to say I played most of the game with her on my back. >.>

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is who you should be fawning over:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1589316/

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYxOTYwMzI5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIwNjMzNA@@._V1._SX357_SY500_.jpg

They used her voice and motion capture for Trip...which is why she is so life like...

You said it.

News flash people. She's a video game character. She isn't real. She does not exist. Neither does her ass.

This crap thread is a level of pathetic I'd expect to see on GameFAQS.com.

News flash!

Being a dick is not helpful!!

Don't you think the OP knows the video game character is NOT REAL. Let the guy fantasize about a pixelated girl....not everyone can be a Mega Dick, cool guy like yourself.

Edited by Carmona

• 3 weeks later...
You said it.

News flash people. She's a video game character. She isn't real. She does not exist. Neither does her ass.

This crap thread is a level of pathetic I'd expect to see on GameFAQS.com.

Good job buzzkillington.

Who cares if she's a video game character.... let people fantasize.

On another note... didn't know it was the manly chick from that T.V show about high school.

• 1 month later...
This is who you should be fawning over:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1589316/

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYxOTYwMzI5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDIwNjMzNA@@._V1._SX357_SY500_.jpg

They used her voice and motion capture for Trip...which is why she is so life like...

News flash!

Being a dick is not helpful!!

Don't you think the OP knows the video game character is NOT REAL. Let the guy fantasize about a pixelated girl....not everyone can be a Mega Dick, cool guy like yourself.

LOL I love this post. So true too.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...