Game of the Week: July 1-7 (GRID 2)

Grifter Reborn

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come play!

Yeh, had a good time racing yesterday and the list of participants (as posted by BAR4D) is correct. Just had to get used to the T4 car and the collisions but good money & props to Hayden for hosting & levelling :woop:

I see some shiny goodness that wasn't there before...

I see some shiny goodness that wasn't there before...

Looks sweeeeeet...

I'm sorry to say that I'll have to cancel my session for tonight, something important from work came up (in other words, on call duty so I need to be available at any time :().

Too bad, was about to join tonight again... Will keep an eye on this topic for maybe other lobbies between 9 & 11 PM GMT.

Damn, Octagon was the first to get the award. :( *Inserts funny gif*

EDIT: Or possibly Maka. *Cartman-esque goddamnit*

Technically, Octagon earned it first, and Maka was awarded it first by a few seconds - largely because I could spell his name without looking at his profile five times. :p

Technically, Octagon earned it first, and Maka was awarded it first by a few seconds - largely because I could spell his name without looking at his profile five times. :p

Creech, what are you even doing here?!?? Get back to the award request thread! :biglaugh

And what do you mean by "earned" it first? First to request?

:eek: It's too damn early for crashing into walls racing!!

In any case, l'll probably join you after some breakfast. And coffee. Especially coffee.

Mmmmmmm.....

Coffee....

I've been up for two hours and had 3 cups of coffee...which means as soon as you join I am am going to have to take a pee break. :p