Moon Easter Egg Assistance.

NightPhase

Alright, I've been confused on this issue for a while because there are a lot of troll's and misleading information out on this situation and I really need to know this, I tell you the problem I am stuck with.

Alright, Me and three of my friends have gotten all the Zombie map packs up until moon and done all of the achievements/Easter eggs for them. (Shangri-la, call of the dead, Ascension.) V.I.A System Link(and online.), Did Call of the Dead, But Did not pick up the focusing stone with Richtofen,(Was told that you need to pick up the focusing stone with Richtofen.(was told you need to do this, true or false?) But did have the golden rod with Richtofen after completing, call of the dead, It did carry over to Shangri-la. However When moving to Moon after doing all these achievements it did not show that Richtofen had the Golden rod, So we decided to turn to the internet for this Dilemma, We were told we couldn't do it V.I.A System link because the astronaut's name didn't show up as someone from one our friend's list and thus was a random name, to fix this we tried to play online and it still wasn't there and were just recently told you don't get the Golden Rod immediately in the beginning, is this true?

We only get 2, maybe 3 day's a week to play together because we have job's or other things we need to take care of so we don't have all the time in the world to try out a million ways to find out why we aren't getting the golden rod,

Our system set up, or how we're playing on the weekends is, 2 people on each system, playing v.i.a system link, just tried playing online two people on each screen/system, and still no Golden rod in the beginning, this again brings up my question,(Do you have the golden rod immediately in the beginning like shangri-la.) We've Also tried to see if we got the Rod on Moon simply by putting one person on each system/screen, Online, joined the other's session, started the game had Richtofen, still no rod.

If you have any more question's that might help you help me fix this problem don't hesitate to ask, I have just recently joined this site and hoping for assistance. Thank you for any & all help and spending your time to help.

If anyone needs help with previous map Easter Egg's I can help with information about that if you need it. Thank you for your time.

Edited by NightPhase
Fixing Typo's.

I have looked at other Forum's before I get sassed, but If there is one that can specifically help me with this situation, fire away~

My number one question I'd like answer is, when having everything done on previous Zombie Easter Eggs/Achievements, With Richtofen with more than one person, do you get the Golden Rod Immediately in the beginning with Richtofen, is he holding it? Do you need to find it?~

Edited by NightPhase
Adding more info.

Not 100% sure, but I heard somewhere that you can't complete the Easter Eggs (Or at least Moon) via System Link or Splitscreen. If that's true, that's pretty stupid...

Yes that is true. The Golden Rod will only spawn while playing online .(online split-screen works too) This is why Big Bang Theory cannot be completed solo.

Whether or not it matters if the host or any player in the part has done the previous easter eggs i'm not sure yet. But I do know that each previous easter egg has to have been accomplished online. For the longest time we were trying to get the rod, but we only spawned with the Focusing stone, it looks like a golden rock next to your grenades, so we couldn't finish it. Then we figured that since Sangri-La was done online, then Call of the Dead must be too. So we recovered one of our profiles on a separate xbox, created a private room and did that easter egg online. Then we loaded up Moon and we spawned with the Vril generator. Yes both of us had both achievement, but since call of the dead was done split screen it didn't count, has to be online.