Assassin's Creed 3 Clubs Challenge Guide

Tyger7

can someone post a picture of their frontiers map? I cant figure out what I am missing to reveal it all.

Have you gone up on the cliff (which is kind of difficult to get to)? Have you explored the entire outside of the map? Other than that, it's kind of hard to tell you what you're missing since the maps don't really show where you've been.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you gone up on the cliff (which is kind of difficult to get to)? Have you explored the entire outside of the map? Other than that, it's kind of hard to tell you what you're missing since the maps don't really show where you've been.

This.

Just run around on a horse to areas that look really cloudy on your map. You don't actually have to reveal the entire map like the description says.

Just wanted to point out - for the Huntsman challenge - hunt the special Bobcat. People have recommended staying on top of the rock and waiting for him to eventually come towards you.

Best way I have found... Immediately after you find the 2nd clue, he will appear and run through the small canyon, have gun ready and shoot immediately. As simple as that.

Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield: Whenever enemies are about to fire on you, you can press :abut: on a highlighted nearby enemy to use them as a shield. This happens randomly as well as in missions. In fact, one of the early missions give you a tutorial on it, so just restart your checkpoint after each success.

Any idea which memory sequence this was?

Defend yourself from a firing line 10 times with a human shield: Whenever enemies are about to fire on you, you can press :abut: on a highlighted nearby enemy to use them as a shield. This happens randomly as well as in missions. In fact, one of the early missions give you a tutorial on it, so just restart your checkpoint after each success.

Any idea which memory sequence this was?

It is memory 2, sequence 5 near the end for anybody else needing help.

Courier is giving me fits. Hours spent running around and nothing. I've even raised notoriety to 3 and tried that, killing hundreds of guards. Still nothing. Wtf is up with getting a courier to spawn?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=398689

I posted a solution from the sister site ages ago, if that doesn't work... i don't know what to tell you.

You may want to mention for the first part of Boston Brawlers, you can call in your recruits as bodyguards BEFORE you accept the mission. That way they can kill the 3+ other guys and they continue to knock down the main guy. So you can get a few hits on him before he stands up. They only killed him once and that was a level 11 recruit.

Courier is giving me fits. Hours spent running around and nothing. I've even raised notoriety to 3 and tried that, killing hundreds of guards. Still nothing. Wtf is up with getting a courier to spawn?

Really? I must be extremely lucky then. I've seen plenty of Couriers in Boston and got this fairly easy.

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/xbox/816535/0/default.png

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/blueice/STONE%20DEVIL.jpg

What mission can I replay to find a guard dog? I've tried all the suggested spots, and since I'm nearing completion of the game, I cannot find any patrolled areas or chests with a dog nearby :(

I'm assuming the random dogs I encounter (that are pet-able) don't count...

Also, how do I continue the Brawlers tournament? I've beaten everybody and now it tells me to go to some Brewery with no icon on any maps :(

Edited by juniorvarsity33

Yeah... been trying for over 2 hours. No courier. I've tried both throwing money everywhere and killing guards wantonly. I followed both video guides that I found... no courier.

However... ever now and then a red dot will EXTREMELY briefly flash on the screen and instantly vanish. Like instantly, less than a second. It doesn't look like the old Borgia icon but it seems suspicious.

I'm stuck at 950 and really frustrated. Can't get one to show up anywhere... afraid it's glitched in my game or something.

Edit: Law of internet bitching... 5 minutes after making a post about how I can't find them, one spawns. For the record... 2k of money throw spam near Washington.

Edited by Jesuit007

Unless I'm missing something...there's only 2 General Stores on the posted map of Boston? They also seem to be the 2 I've come across...any leads?

Correct... This map is missing the furthest south store. If I recall, it is basically due west of one of the southern ports. Just look up a Boston map on another site because this one is not fixed.

Thieves Club Challenges Tier 1

Kill 10 enemies from hiding places: The best hiding place is a haystack or leaves. You can keep reloading your checkpoint if you want this faster while in a mission (one of the later missions you start in a well with a guard above, you can keep reloading checkpoint).

Need 25 instead of 10. Thanks for all the work you put into making these guides.

not sure if mine is glitching or if i'm not doing it right? i did all three sets of challenges for the hunting society, but i didn't get any achievement. then i tried doing some missions for them, and one was I had to chase down a bobcat and kill it, but it said I failed and it won't let me redo the mission and now the hunting society is completely gone from my logbook. Does this mean i did all that work for nothing and i have to do another club?