The S N U G Z

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I think it'd be cool, because then there'd be more reason to experience everything the game has to offer. But a list similar to IV's would be fine (without an AWP/Wanted type achievement at least)

More achievements don't give a game more of a reason to explore unless its just finding collectables. GTA SA on my ps2 I must of played for 4+ years sometimes everyday and was always finding new areas/things to explore. Don't need more achievements to do that!

Edited by InsaneKane87

More achievements don't give a game more of a reason to explore unless its just finding collectables. GTA SA on my ps2 I must of played for 4+ years sometimes everyday and was always finding new areas/things to explore. Don't need more achievements to do that!

I know, I personally don't need achievements to do stuff like that, but it's nice to get rewarded while doing it

• 4 weeks later...

As I stated in another thread I'm hoping we can take pictures and view them like we could in GTA SA. It was rather disappointing not being able to do that in GTA IV. I always enjoyed going back and looking at them in SA or taking a picture of something that happened and being able to save it. A great fun feature they had and in SA and took out in IV.

Wrong. I played Freerom with mates a good 100 hours over the summer of 09, were the good times. Then spent another 100 hours doing Wanted which wasn't such a good time, maybe if they go easy on the achievements that would be nice.

Completely agree. Not only is it fun playing in the massive world of GTA in SP but when you can do it with friends it's even more of a blast. I agree on the MP achievements as well. The one for winning all races in IV was hectic, I never got it but the fact you had to win each race type on each track however it went was crazy. Wanted.. I remember that, people constantly ruining the game for you.

Biggest one for me is improved AI, especially for cops.

When I was playing, it also annoyed me that you had to start from the very beginning of a mission if you died, especially because most of them are multi-stepped. But looking back, I'm glad it's not like that, it adds a lot of challenge.

They should make it easier to be able to keep your car. You can get the nicest car in the game, but make one little mistake, and it's gone.

Less multiplayer achievements.

There's not much else I can think of. GTA IV is such an amazing game, there's really not a lot of flaws.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO FLYING RATS = PIGEONS, multiplayer achievements on GTA4 were also ridic...my decision to buy this game will depend on the achievements.

So if a game has challenging achievements you won't get it, they all have to be easy like Lego Indiana Jones am I right? Yes! I agree some were over the top on GTA IV but to buy a game depending on the achievements is completely the wrong reason to purchase games. If you don't get GTA V just because of the achievements you're gonna be missing out on a whole lot.

I think they should have more indoor environments, more shops, garages, a huge mall and the ability to buy nearly anything!

Omg how could I forget that. I've hoped that for every GTA really. Would be amazing if we could go in 50% more buildings at least even if we have to wait for a loading screen. Skyrim is so massive outside and in yet GTA is only massive outside. Hmm sounds dirty. But it would be really nice to be able to go into more buildings than just have them there for show.

Edited by InsaneKane87

Omg how could I forget that. I've hoped that for every GTA really. Would be amazing if we could go in 50% more buildings at least even if we have to wait for a loading screen. Skyrim is so massive outside and in yet GTA is only massive outside. Hmm sounds dirty. But it would be really nice to be able to go into more buildings than just have them there for show.

In Los Santos, I think there is a higher possibility as there is goiing to be a lot less buildings compared to Liberty City and more interaction with the enviroment hopefully.

In Los Santos, I think there is a higher possibility as there is goiing to be a lot less buildings compared to Liberty City and more interaction with the enviroment hopefully.

Ah yes I don't mind that either. I believe when GTA IV was coming out they said something like "no areas are wasted space" yet the map was smaller and limited you to only a few places to go into. One of the screenshots with the mountain area looks really amazing with the river rocks etc.

• 2 weeks later...