Fondest Memory of COD 4?

getting the mile high club achievement lol. i ordered some pizza that day. relaxed and drank some mountain dew. went after the achievement and got it :D pain in the ass but i got it.

other then that getting to Gold cross and unlocking a gold gun(dragunov). Can honestly say i got more into that game then MW2...even with all the unlocks MW2 had...it just didnt satisfy me like Cod4...think of it this way...MW2 was a cheap hooker that did everything..and cod4 was a classy woman you could take to meet your parents...

oh and the campaign. that shit was really good :D one of the few shooter games where i actually got INTO the story. the nuke part was epic...just getting picked up then BAM!...fucking nuke...and then crawling through on the floor after the nuke went off...beautiful..fuck...the sniper mission...the last mission getting chased...shooting zachev or whatever his name was...god damit im going to go play the story again XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

1. Spending all that time in the ghillie suit! That mission is my favorite mission of any game!

2. Finally getting the mile high club!!

3. Going 29-2 on Bloc Search and Destroy 4 v's 8 and winning the game 4-2!

4. Getting my highest ever kill streak of 49 on Bog Headquaters with the barret 50.cal! so happy i stabbed someone with a barret and nicked his ammo!

I actually miss this game quite a bit! so much better than any other cod :(

• 1 month later...

getting to the hostage in mile high club on veteran the first time and killing the terrorist in time but jumping out of the plane before the hostage :mad: then taking another 500 tries to get there but got too excited and accidentally shot the hostage :wtf then repeated that same mistake after another 500 tries :rant:

1. Spending all that time in the ghillie suit! That mission is my favorite mission of any game!

I agree with this.

Brilliant part of the game. First time I played it was amazing.

Getting the Mile High Club achievement was a brilliant feeling.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...