Cod4 (now confirmed to be set in modern times)

What time period do you want cod4 to be set in?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. What time period do you want cod4 to be set in?

• modern time
    • WW2

Yep its true the next call of duty is called modern warfare and is finaly leaving World War 2 behind

'War rages on in the fourth edition of Activision's acclaimed war game. For the first time in the series, Call of Duty moves away from WWII to the modern battlefield.' quoted from IGN.com

? do you think this is good or bad ???

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please WWII or maybe WWI there arent many games that has WWI fights. There are already enough modern games. If its a WWII game i want that there will be also german missions. Not missions where the germans lose but where they win. And i also want to see a bit of the russia army and something of Japan. I hope there arent that many american missions i hate them because in every war game it are american soldiers u have to play the missions with like Call of duty 3, Rainbow six and GRAW 2.

nah i changed my mind please no WWI. All they did during that war whas running between 2 trenches for 4 years. They get out of the trench and get all killed b machine guns. Germans get out of their trench and they all get killed by machine guns. And when the americans came to europe the war ended very fast because of the tanks that the germans didnt have.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...