How do you gain the Nanosuit module unlocks?

Barad

Lol, have you ever purchased an upgrade? If you click :back: it will allow you to use your collected modules to purchase upgrades. The triangle beacons do not always have a upgrade module inside. The ones that you will need to be on the look out for are the visor shaped beacons. Each one of those is worth one upgrade point.

Man no wonder..I've only found maybe one or two of them but didn't even realise they were the module upgrades. I never have my visor on so I've obviously missed all of them yet I'm nearly done with the collectables.. Fuck sake lol. Well cheers.

How do you even play SP without the visor? Enemy tagging alone makes it a constant boon. Not to mention tagging ammo, guns, modules, and intel.

Quick question - will I need to find every single nanosuit upgrade module to be able to unlock all the upgrades via the menu?

Or can I miss a few and still be alright come the end of the game?

You have to collect all of them, and even when you do sometimes you'll still be short a few points because of a glitch..which has just happened to me. :(

Ah, lame. Not into collectable-based achievements. Might give it a miss then, missed a couple already according to this guide.

Know exactly how you feel. Collectibles ruin smooth games when you're pausing to check your laptop every two minutes. But I figure if you're running through on super soldier those upgrades could be a life saver.

Know exactly how you feel. Collectibles ruin smooth games when you're pausing to check your laptop every two minutes. But I figure if you're running through on super soldier those upgrades could be a life saver.

This game isn´t like this... I have found all of the Intel and nanosuit collectables without a guide... just explore the Missions with the Visor on... it´s sooo easy and there are no hidden collectables.

This game isn´t like this... I have found all of the Intel and nanosuit collectables without a guide... just explore the Missions with the Visor on... it´s sooo easy and there are no hidden collectables.

Not gonna lie that sounds horrible. At least with Crysis 1 I thought the game was more fun and challenging if you didn't use the visor. As such, I did only in the first level to unlock the achievement. It's so much more interesting when you need to watch your surroundings looking for guards through the brush.

I found that the final upgrade (the one that is across from the door you enter with Psycho where he starts freaking out) continuously pops up in the fourth mission. Just run through it, collect it, complete the mission, get your first checkpoint in the fifth mission, quit, rinse, and repeat. Worked for me getting my final upgrade.

• 4 weeks later...
I found that the final upgrade (the one that is across from the door you enter with Psycho where he starts freaking out) continuously pops up in the fourth mission. Just run through it, collect it, complete the mission, get your first checkpoint in the fifth mission, quit, rinse, and repeat. Worked for me getting my final upgrade.

Can anyone else confirm this? I'm guessing you just replay the 4th mission and the nano suit upgrade is at the end every time?

I am super curious about that now. That would make the SS run through a lot smoother. Ill be back later then to see if it works.