How many people alreadt own it on another platform and still plan on buying this?

lovemetal423

Yeah this was a must own game for me after spending weeks if not months playing it on PC. So good to have it in HD and on a big screen,,,,,,,cinema surround sound is a must for "THE" song...lmao

Dude there is a part of the song where I was like "Omfg I know this song! What is it?!" Finally figured out a part of it, maybe what I would inproperly refer to as the chorus is like "Dilemma" by Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland. When the beat picks up, that is totally PvZ...lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WYHDfJDPDc]YouTube - Nelly - Dilemma ft. Kelly Rowland[/ame]

Dude there is a part of the song where I was like "Omfg I know this song! What is it?!" Finally figured out a part of it, maybe what I would inproperly refer to as the chorus is like "Dilemma" by Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland. When the beat picks up, that is totally PvZ...lol

still not a patch on the zombie version...lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this via Steam on PC... They then updated it to the Game of the Year edition. I will buy it on PC on disc as Michael Jackson was in the original and got taken out of the Game of the year Edition.

Bought this on the Xbox360 and if I had an Ipad/Iphone I would get it on them too.

Maikiro

• 8 months later...

Yep, own it on the PC and just picked it up for 600 cred... which is $7.50... why didn't they just make the points equal to the dollars needed to purchase them? A 4/5 ratio just seems asinine. Ah, well... that should be left for another thread! GREAT GAME, btw and really looking forward to the VS and Co-op play!

Yep, own it on the PC and just picked it up for 600 cred... which is $7.50... why didn't they just make the points equal to the dollars needed to purchase them? A 4/5 ratio just seems asinine. Ah, well... that should be left for another thread! GREAT GAME, btw and really looking forward to the VS and Co-op play!

a bit of necro threading, how exciting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...