which race do you like the most ?

mitchcraft1980

I do enjoy the marines obviously cos of the fire power and its more of a scare factor than any other race, however i do enjoy the aliens too. I have only just begun the predator and tbh i think its utter crap, i was expecting it to be awesome with the weapons you see i using in the movies, meh i dunno maybe the more i play them i might get to like them better

• 2 weeks later...

Marines all the way for the story and multiplayer. Alien is my least favorite and Predator is pretty neat and cool to play as the character for the story but not for multiplayer.

Too many people tends to use Predator because they are cheap and easy to kill with. I stick with the marine and I noticed a lot of people try to fight against me because Marines is the easy prey against them. Yes, that's true but not always in the case when they face me in multiplayer.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My favorite species to play is the Alien. I just love having the upper hand of seeing through walls and making Predator cloaks useless. But I do enjoy the scare factor of playing as a Marine. Predators are a little too advanced with the weapons and energy for my play style.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...