Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

So you back away cause you're being smothered by killstreaks? You must not play objective modes much and if you do you must quit a lot.

:biglaugh All I play is Domination.

Yes, I will back out of a game when there are two to three high end killstreaks being used. It's already bad enough that my team handed the enemy a K9 or a Swarm or VTOL, but to keep handing them kills it's just plain stupid. Quite frankly if someone is going 3-30, there's not a bit of difference I can make sticking with them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh All I play is Domination.

Yes, I will back out of a game when there are two to three high end killstreaks being used. It's already bad enough that my team handed the enemy a K9 or a Swarm or VTOL, but to keep handing them kills it's just plain stupid. Quite frankly if someone is going 3-30, there's not a bit of difference I can make sticking with them.

Actually you'd be surprised. Even if you can't win, nothing makes me happier than to ruin a little kids killstreak and hear them rage.

Problems with the game

1. Lightening strike alerts come too slow

2. Quick scoping is annoying

3. You cant knife zombies through windows as good as BL Ops 1

4. CAMPERS!!!!

If you like slow look sensativity no matter what you set it on,dull multiplayer,people bitching EVERY game,and constant threats of getting hacked then go play MW3. :)

Problems with the game

1. Lightening strike alerts come too slow

2. Quick scoping is annoying

3. You can knife zombies through windows as good as BL Ops 1

4. CAMPERS!!!!

If you like slow look sensativity no matter what you set it on,dull multiplayer,people bitching EVERY game,and constant threats of getting hacked then go play MW3. :)

Officially done with this bullshit game, can't believe i did'nt pack it in with this game months ago tbh, seriously i was thinking of selling this game in the first 2 weeks of release but didn't hoping Treyarch would fix the bullshit & worst ever lag compensator. Good riddance to this piece of shit & another failed attempt by Treyarch at making COD games fun.

There's Still Hope I Guess SMAW After Fresh Start...

I Just Got My Skulls Camo It's All Down Hill From Here Whoo Hoo,

If Anyone Knows What I'm Talking About Skulls For SMAW Is Hard To Come By Sometimes Dumb Luck, I Missed A CLEAN SHOT Yesterday Cause I Had The Wrong Class, I've Seen About 5 Today And Finally Nabbed One,

NOTE ALWAYS SEE ALOT OF DRAGONFIRES IN HIJACKED AND STUDIO if you're hunting

Also In My Class I Used Was

Blindeye

Fasthands and Coldblooded

I WANT MY GOLD BACK...

My Gold Type 25

My Gold Combat Knife

My Gold SMAW

And The 5 Kill Emblem,

And Wetwork...

There's Still Hope I Guess SMAW After Fresh Start...

I Just Got My Skulls Camo It's All Down Hill From Here Whoo Hoo,

If Anyone Knows What I'm Talking About Skulls For SMAW Is Hard To Come By Sometimes Dumb Luck, I Missed A CLEAN SHOT Yesterday Cause I Had The Wrong Class, I've Seen About 5 Today And Finally Nabbed One,

NOTE ALWAYS SEE ALOT OF DRAGONFIRES IN HIJACKED AND STUDIO if you're hunting

Also In My Class I Used Was

Blindeye

Fasthands and Coldblooded

I WANT MY GOLD BACK...

My Gold Type 25

My Gold Combat Knife

My Gold SMAW

And The 5 Kill Emblem,

And Wetwork...

Shouldn't have started over...

You're good, you're prestige master whatever. I don't care. Don't be a cocky ass mofo and tear other players down. Ruins the fun of the game. Trash talking to an extent is ok but when you're sending messages repeatedly to do so...it is quite pathetic. Find yourself a life. By the way, while you're busy doing that...your girlfriend hogs the blankets ;)

I seriously despise campers, I don't care about poor reflexes or going negative, get a fucking life, there is no excuse for this bullshit. Some of them even camp like little girls with shotguns, a fucking shotgun and their little riot shield. To those who say find a way around campers, in the right hands that fucking camper is almost impossible to kill.

I seriously despise campers, I don't care about poor reflexes or going negative, get a fucking life, there is no excuse for this bullshit. Some of them even camp like little girls with shotguns, a fucking shotgun and their little riot shield. To those who say find a way around campers, in the right hands that fucking camper is almost impossible to kill.

I've never figured out why a person would spend sixty bucks, or have their mom spend sixty bucks, just to fucking camp.

Same here, the ones who are prestige masters are even worse, how the hell are you not bored?

See that's my problem with camping, I can't do it because I get bored after a few seconds. I can't imagine sitting for a whole game and killing people that way, which I've seen done numerous times over the years from COD game to COD game. Personally, I rush constantly, even when I should stick back and defend a point, patrol an area, I just can't help myself. I hear gunfire and explosions from another area and I go, "better get other there, something's happening". How people camp I'll honestly never know.

I put this game in for the first time since... well, last I played? Which was probably the last time I posted in this topic.

First of all, I am rusty as hell. Not an issue with the game, but it is surprising how 'out of it' you can get when you don't play it every day. It felt like I was drugged or something. My response time, aim, everything, was so sluggish. Was quite funny. XD

But as always, quickscopers. Everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefit of being able to do it, especially alongside normal sniping. But the people who adopt such methods use ONLY that method, and the people who do so, seem to be the most retarded people ever.

I'm sorry, but this is true. If in Ground War, I see 3 or more players with Gold/Diamond Sniper's, I know the game, or my team at least, will take a turn for the worst, especially if it's on a map which features a favoured' QS'ing spot, like Raid.

These people are nothing but anchors. And I always get them on my team, or get the majority, compared to the enemy team.

I don't care if I'm killed by you. The general reply is "you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by playing this way", but seriously, PTFO or GTFO. I've never been one to call for a QS'ing only lobby before, but this thing is getting ridic, and I'm edging that way.

Whatever. I've lost the will to play this game at the moment. I need a new party also. Playing solo is harsh with the way the game seems to like stacking the teams against me.

I put this game in for the first time since... well, last I played? Which was probably the last time I posted in this topic.

First of all, I am rusty as hell. Not an issue with the game, but it is surprising how 'out of it' you can get when you don't play it every day. It felt like I was drugged or something. My response time, aim, everything, was so sluggish. Was quite funny. XD

But as always, quickscopers. Everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the benefit of being able to do it, especially alongside normal sniping. But the people who adopt such methods use ONLY that method, and the people who do so, seem to be the most retarded people ever.

I'm sorry, but this is true. If in Ground War, I see 3 or more players with Gold/Diamond Sniper's, I know the game, or my team at least, will take a turn for the worst, especially if it's on a map which features a favoured' QS'ing spot, like Raid.

These people are nothing but anchors. And I always get them on my team, or get the majority, compared to the enemy team.

I don't care if I'm killed by you. The general reply is "you're putting yourself at a disadvantage by playing this way", but seriously, PTFO or GTFO. I've never been one to call for a QS'ing only lobby before, but this thing is getting ridic, and I'm edging that way.

Whatever. I've lost the will to play this game at the moment. I need a new party also. Playing solo is harsh with the way the game seems to like stacking the teams against me.

Id highly suggest finding people to play with consistently. It gives the game so much playability. Especially if the other person is at your skill level or better. Most of my matches are walks in the park when I have a good group going.

Id highly suggest finding people to play with consistently. It gives the game so much playability. Especially if the other person is at your skill level or better. Most of my matches are walks in the park when I have a good group going.

Yeah, I think this is something I'm going to have to do.

The two guys I regularly played with - one has traded the game in because he's sensible. He has uni to contend with, so he's done the right thing. The second, is recently in the middle of moving house, and a new relationship. And most of us are probably aware of the powers of being pussy-whipped. :p

I think I'll have to jog along over to the topic here and refresh my gamertag/see who fancies teaming up.

Yeah, I think this is something I'm going to have to do.

The two guys I regularly played with - one has traded the game in because he's sensible. He has uni to contend with, so he's done the right thing. The second, is recently in the middle of moving house, and a new relationship. And most of us are probably aware of the powers of being pussy-whipped. :p

I think I'll have to jog along over to the topic here and refresh my gamertag/see who fancies teaming up.

I hear you. I ran with a clan and after I called them out for being bigots, I lost alot of friends since they feared getting booted. And luckily my girlfriend will watch me play for hours without a care.

If you need a good team player, hit me up. My gamertag is Revenant Ex.

I'm always looking for people since I only have one right now to play with.